Chase Danial would be a good option in 2nd

Jrock

I like Chase Daniel from Mizzo. Smart, sneaky fast, strong arm, and a very atheletic QB. We already have D.J. Shockley, even though he is unproven, but looked good in the preseason, and has been in the system going into year 3. I say, if Chase is there in the 2nd, get him, and we can go elsewhere on other drastic needs with the rest of the picks. I just hate drafting a QB in the first round, especially this year.

Chase is listed at 6'2''. Vick was only 6'0'' . Also, Shockley will have 3 years of experience under his belt is the overall idea of my statement. Regardless of any system, any starting caliber QB should understand how to read defenses, and operate an offense by year 3. Although there may be struggles down the line, 3 years is the turning point for any QB in the NFL.

Jrock (1/1/2008)
Chase is listed at 6'2''. Vick was only 6'0'' . Also, Shockley will have 3 years of experience under his belt is the overall idea of my statement. Regardless of any system, any starting caliber QB should understand how to read defenses, and operate an offense by year 3. Although there may be struggles down the line, 3 years is the turning point for any QB in the NFL.

I don't care what Daniels is listed at, he is not 6'2". I've seen him and I've heard commentators comment on his size and what his is listed at. Daniels has submitted his papers to the NFL to see where he may be drafted so he is interested if he thinks he would have a good position.