DRAFT JAKE LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emir Mizdrak (1/1/2008)
you never know, who rams might take! what happend with Dolphins? expecting Brady Quin? comon dont act like you know everything may be if you did you would be the NFL comissoner! :)

Miami picks 1st, Rams picks 2nd.... OAK might pick 3rd and KC might pick 4th....

I never said that we shouldn't draft Jake Long .. All I said he might be gone before we pick.

Draft Jake Long as you mentioned "Please explain me that how can I draft Jake long If Falcons picks at #5"?

oh nooo lets draft a 6'4 white QB and let him sit next to Joey Harrington! i would rather wait for M.Vick to get back! Vick is still gonna be the best qb even if he stays in jail for another 5 years! look at our offensive line, Vick opened the wholes now and showed us whats bad! look at browns now with their offensive line, they are a good team 10x better than us! offensive line makes the difference !

Emir Mizdrak (1/1/2008)
oh nooo lets draft a 6'4 white QB and let him sit next to Joey Harrington! i would rather wait for M.Vick to get back! Vick is still gonna be the best qb even if he stays in jail for another 5 years! look at our offensive line, Vick opened the wholes now and showed us whats bad! look at browns now with their offensive line, they are a good team 10x better than us! offensive line makes the difference !

Dude?You know hes not comeing back with us right?;)

Emir Mizdrak (1/1/2008)

I ain't white and I ain't Black.... I'm a Falcons Fan... Whoever plays the QB position I'll support that guy. Also, I'd be like Falcons to get the BPA in the 1st round... if Glenn Dorsey/Jake Long/DMC or Sed Ellis is gone...

Vick is history until May 2009.. So let's not bring him in the discussion..

I'd never support drafting a QB in TOP 5

Emir Mizdrak (1/1/2008)
we will have #3 or 4 pick ! rams need more than offensive line..Their QB is always injuryed, only Jackson that its worth something! but they could pick up Jake Long but still i would not draft a qb in first round

We don't have #3 or #4 pick.. We could draft #5 too.. Please straighten your facts

hahah i bet you he is? hahah comon rethink what you just said ! AB lives for Vick and he will do everything possible so people forget it! wtf is big deal anyways? pittbulls? hahaha wow pittbull over a humans life and Vick's kids? yea he was supposed to be more careful about his decisions but so what! second chance..People like Blank believe in those you are just not educated enough to understand that!

Emir Mizdrak (1/1/2008)
hahah i bet you he is? hahah comon rethink what you just said ! AB lives for Vick and he will do everything possible so people forget it! wtf is big deal anyways? pittbulls? hahaha wow pittbull over a humans life and Vick's kids? yea he was supposed to be more careful about his decisions but so what! second chance..People like Blank believe in those you are just not educated enough to understand that!

Mod, Please move this thread to Vick 2009 Forum...

I thought that we were discussing Jake Long not Vick...

Emir Mizdrak (1/1/2008)

You are right about most of what you say but Jake Long will be gone by the time the Falcons pick. The Rams most pressing need is OT so...not much more to say there. That doesn't mean that the Falcons can't get an OT with one of their 2nd round picks. But QB is the #1 position that the Falcons need to address. Then OL. It wouldn't offend me if the Falcons picked Ryan with the first pick and then all OL for the rest of the draft.

Miami takes Glenn Dorsey or OT Jake Long or Trade down (Not easy to trade #1 PICK)

Rams takes OT Jake Long or Glenn Dorsey or Chris Long

OAK if they PICk #3 Chris Long or Sed Ellis (if Warren Sapp retiring rumors are true)

KC if they pick # 4 QB or OT SAM BAKER or OT Ryan Clady

Falcons if pick # 5 McFaddeen or OT or DT or BPA

bigduke633 (1/1/2008)
Emir Mizdrak (1/1/2008)

Dude?You know hes not comeing back with us right?;)

Bigduke633 that was funny