chad henne in the 2nd please

WhenFalconsWin (1/1/2008)
McNabb is the Answer (1/1/2008)
bring him to the atl shawtee!

Your crazy...Watch Colt Brennan tonight and you'll feel foolish! Colt Brennan in the 2nd please!

lol brennan is a run and shoot qb. NO and i mean NO run and shoot quarterback has EVER done diddly in the NFL.

look at ALL the steve spurrior quarterbacks that have failed in the NFL.

DemDirtyBirds4 (1/1/2008)

Your crazy...Watch Colt Brennan tonight and you'll feel foolish! Colt Brennan in the 2nd please!

you are the foolish one if you think Brennan is a better pro prospect then Henne

henne also doesn't have to rape girls.

you are the foolish one if you think Brennan is a better pro prospect then Henne

I don't think it, I'm sure of it! Talk to me after the game tonight...Henne is lucky to be a backup in the NFL...Brennan will be a star!

stars dont have to rape girls.

i doubt you'd look good playing against florida.

i've wanted henne since last year, he's fallen off the map because of injuries. he's a BA.

Florida's pass D is absolutely atrocious. The secondary in particular. Without a pass rush on top of that, ANY QB could have looked good today.

This is the same secondary that got torched vs Ole Miss and even the cupcake teams we faced at the beginning of the season

busboyisback (1/1/2008)

Are you kidding?

Florida's defense could make me look good.

i've wanted henne since last year, he's fallen off the map because of injuries. he's a BA.

You don't set your sights very very high...why do you want a backup QB here? When we have one already better in Redman! We will draft a potential starter, not a potential backup!

henne has all pro written all over him, where as colt brennan has "i rape girls" written on an arrest warrent.

busboyisback (1/1/2008)

Florida's pass D is absolutely atrocious. The secondary in particular. Without a pass rush on top of that, ANY QB could have looked good today.

This is the same secondary that got torched vs Ole Miss and even the cupcake teams we faced at the beginning of the season

i'm not concerned that uf's defense is cupcake.

henne = sure fire hof.

busboyisback (1/1/2008)

henne = sure fire hof.

Ok, i was taking you seriously until your last comment. Watch what Brennan does to Georgia tonight! My only hope is he dosen't raise his stock so much that we can't get him in the 2nd round!

run and shoot = bust in the nfl

ever heard of danny weurfell?

however you spell hsi weird name.

14falcons (1/1/2008)
swiftkick (1/1/2008)
i will sign for Long in the first and Hen in the 2nd

I am beginning to like the sound of Long in the first.

But I still want other linemen in the second, third and fourth.

lineman are good but we still need other positions too.

busboyisback (1/1/2008)

henne = sure fire hof.

Ok, i was taking you seriously until your last comment. Watch what Brennan does to Georgia tonight! My only hope is he dosen't raise his stock so much that we can't get him in the 2nd round!

whatever happened to the last record breaking QB from hawaii? **** i cant even remember his name and it was just a couple of years ago

busboyisback (1/1/2008)

henne = sure fire hof.

whatever happened to the last record breaking QB from hawaii? **** i cant even remember his name and it was just a couple of years ago

i think his name was something chow

dan minnich (1/1/2008)
timmy chang was the hawaii qb you guys are talking about. he wasnt a good pro prospect cause he was like 5'11 190 lbs. colt will be able to play on the next level.

well I don't know for a fact so this is just hear say but everytime I watched Colt at least once the announcers questioned his listed heigth and weight so just saying ?

ugadawg (1/1/2008)
14falcons (1/1/2008)
swiftkick (1/1/2008)
i will sign for Long in the first and Hen in the 2nd

I am beginning to like the sound of Long in the first.

But I still want other linemen in the second, third and fourth.

lineman are good but we still need other positions too.

True, but we need lot's of linemen. Since draft choices are unsure I would draft a number of linemen to make sure at least one or two pan out.

I would try to fill many of the other holes with free agents.

Maybe ....

Derek Anderson, RFA, Cleveland Browns

Anderson has been one of the biggest surprises in all of the NFL. He s passed for 3,635 yards and has 28 touchdowns to 18 interceptions, while leading Cleveland to a shot at the playoffs. He s also been able to add three rushing touchdowns to his totals. While he has had the benefit of strong receiving options, he has also done his job well above average. There have been rumors that the Browns may look to trade first-round quarterback selection Brady Quinn. Whether or not the rumors are true, Cleveland can t afford to let Anderson leave town after the way his play has helped the franchise turnaround. The franchise tag could be applied to Anderson, but the Browns will likely to sign him to an extension before it reaches that stage.

osu-qb.jpg