coaching positions

billick just got fired by the ravens. saw on espn news yesterday. he could be a great hire for our team. especially dc if we need one. he has taken his team to multiple super bowls and consistently had a great team with a top notch defense (except this year). just wondering why theres no talk about him on the message boards. someone lend me ur opinion.

people are gonna say no way" that he didnt do anything there.

I myself would be all for Billick. He is a leader, and gets respect from his guys. I would still want a top tier OC, so he didnt have that hanging over his head. I would bring him in to lead the team, not call the offense.

Billick will do good somewhere IMO. He is a good HC, and never had good talent to work with in BAL outside of a few his OL guys and a short stint from Jamal Lewis.

of the angel hall (1/1/2008)
billick just got fired by the ravens. saw on espn news yesterday. he could be a great hire for our team. especially dc if we need one. he has taken his team to multiple super bowls and consistently had a great team with a top notch defense (except this year). just wondering why theres no talk about him on the message boards. someone lend me ur opinion.

Go to page two there is a lot of talk about this subject you will get a lot of opinions

Guy Singletary (1/1/2008)
billick was in baltimore because he was supposed to be an offensive genius, but their offenses were never very dominant. He was also supposed to be good with qb's yet baltimore has yet to find a consistent qb. If you want his dc we should just go get his dc and find a good oc, maybe the cowboys oc.

dont they run a 3-4D? and we do not have the right players for the 3-4D, and abe would be asked to be traded if we switched.