This kid from Michigan

never heard of Henne? He is considered a round 2 prospect.

He is who I want for QB here. He is tough as nails, and will play injured for his team. Has all the intangibles and is a leader.

He does make good throws. His Sr season hasnt been up to par, but he played injured all year almost. When he came back from his injury, MICH got it together and started winning.

Chad Henne for our future QB. :D

I wouldn't mind having him either, but he probably won't be overlooked by any NFL teams, so he's likely not to fall as low as we would want. I think he was one of the top rated QBs going into this year if you go back and look at 2007 prospects, he's one of the names always on the top of those lists. I really hope he falls in the draft so we might get a look at him early on day 2.

celtik

1989fan (1/1/2008)

He is who I want for QB here. He is tough as nails, and will play injured for his team. Has all the intangibles and is a leader.

He does make good throws. His Sr season hasnt been up to par, but he played injured all year almost. When he came back from his injury, MICH got it together and started winning.

you know I was not big on the guy earlier but I have to admit since I have really watched him I was WRONG he has good feet, good arm, and is accurate. he would be a steal in the 2nd

People. We need linemen, not a qb. Any qb is destined to get the ##### beat out of him behind our line.

Next year we will probably want to rebuild our defense first, under Billick maybe?

Two years from now we may want to spend high draft picks on specialty players. But not this year.

We need guys like this.

ncf_w_dorsey_195.jpg

kansas_anthony_collins_sm.jpg

JakeLong.jpg

If you are watching the Capital One bowl, focus your eyes on # 77 and see what you think about putting that in front of Galloway. Joey could be a star behind a good O line.

socalfalconfan (1/1/2008)
Henne, Tebow, Booty, Ryan, Brohm, Brennan, Woodson... eh, there isn't much difference in the talent level of all these guys. I prefer Colt Brennan, personally.

I tend to agree. Put Ainge in there and see who falls to a lower round. Then maybe you take a chance. But we must focus on linemen first.

WhenFalconsWin (1/1/2008)
ugadawg (1/1/2008)
1989fan (1/1/2008)

you know I was not big on the guy earlier but I have to admit since I have really watched him I was WRONG he has good feet, good arm, and is accurate. he would be a steal in the 2nd

You guys amaze me! You see a guy one game and then you want him for our QB? I've been following QB prospects for the last several year and I can tell you one thing for sure and that is Henne is not the prospect Colt Brennan is and you'll find that out tonight! Henne is not even rated in the top 7 QB prospects, he projects out to be a mid-3rd to early 4th round pick, he may be a serviceable back to a club eventually...will be a clip board holder for a while. Watch Brennan tonight and pray we can get him in the 2nd round!

Tom Brady wasn't even Top rated QB

Kurt Warner wasn't even top rated QB

I can name more if you want it...

andrews31cain21 (1/1/2008)
has a pretty dang good arm....i wonder what is projection is...havent heard anything about him...could work on his accuracy though

Sure he's gotta arm but he's not worth taking a chance on over half a dozen QB prospects who all could look that good and much better vs the Gators atrocious secondary on top of no pass rush.

1989fan (1/1/2008)

Tough as nails, will play injured, has intangibles and is a leader. Came back from injuries and makes good throws

You know who you just described??

Chris Redman: he's already here, the team respected and played well for him and he will get the job done until we draft the next Falcon QB. :w00t:

WhenFalconsWin (1/1/2008)
ugadawg (1/1/2008)
1989fan (1/1/2008)

You guys amaze me! You see a guy one game and then you want him for our QB? I've been following QB prospects for the last several year and I can tell you one thing for sure and that is Henne is not the prospect Colt Brennan is and you'll find that out tonight! Henne is not even rated in the top 7 QB prospects, he projects out to be a mid-3rd to early 4th round pick, he may be a serviceable back to a club eventually...will be a clip board holder for a while. Watch Brennan tonight and pray we can get him in the 2nd round!

well I am glad you can assume..... Who said we want him over one game. I have watched him over his career, but today he proved he has everything that I had already thought he had. Plus he is as good as every other hyped QB of the day which is obvios what you follow. What has Colt done against a top notch D in his career. If he does well tonight which he might it will still be one game and he will still be a system QB so I am glad we amaze you with logic and filling lucky if we can get a starter in the 2nd rd.