Jonathon Stewart

UGA_DAWG46 (1/1/2008)
Your opinion on him if we dont have a chance to get McFadden.

Stewart is big physical back with every good speed and excellent vision. He ran all over USF yesterday.

IF we could trade down and pick something up to get him I wouldn't mind. Someone would have to be very interested in McFadden to give up all the picks it will take to move up that high.

UGA_DAWG46 (1/1/2008)

Stewart is big physical back with every good speed and excellent vision. He ran all over USF yesterday.

Isn't Stewart bigger and heavier than DMac?

DMac may be too light today to move a pile. Seems unable to get lots of push in a college game, the NFL just gets tougher.

DMac seems to be too much like Jerious Norwood to me. Tell me, could Norwood maybe be faster??

dyoshot (1/1/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (1/1/2008)

IF we could trade down and pick something up to get him I wouldn't mind. Someone would have to be very interested in McFadden to give up all the picks it will take to move up that high.

A lot of people think he's the BPA in the draft and may be willing to make the move to get him. I think he would be a great pick for us, but if someone wants to give value for the pick, I'm for a trade, because we could use help in a lot of different areas. Jonathan Stewart might be a great RB but I don't see anyone taking him anywhere near our 3rd, 4th or 5th pick. GBN has him listed as the 10th RB prospect.