Which QB returns??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leftiwch is for sure gone because there is no cap hit to get rid of him. Joey might be gone, but there is a small cap hit I think so you never know, they might keep him as the 3rd stringer or something. Who knows about DJ. I don't see him on the squad next year, but you never know I guess.

I have been singing Redmans praises since we signed him. He was out in Baltimore because of an injury, not his play. When he is healthy he can tear a defense apart. And I dont agree with a poor arm. He may not throw it 65 yards, but he gets it where it needs to be on time.

monoxide (12/31/2007)
Lets see, who to pick who to pick....

A quarterback who just came off a week 17 Fed Ex player of the week ?, or....

A quarterback who was drafted in the late 7th round, and still hasn't recovered from a season ending injury.....

Redman FTW.

who is 30, and will be 31 next year? probably has 2-3yrs left in him? CHRIS " I INSURE" REDMAN

WHO is DA FUTURE??? DJ SHOCKLEY

it doesnt matter where you get drafted as long as you play with heart, and do not forget that DJ has a better arm than redman, and was about to beat him in preseason.

monoxide (12/31/2007)

A quarterback who was drafted in the late 7th round, and still hasn't recovered from a season ending injury.....

Redman FTW.

I dont think seattle heart was in that game. All they were thinking about was there playoff game. If Seattle needed that game to make the playoffs the score would have been 41 to 13. They just wanted to get threw the game without getting anybody hurt.

monoxide (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)

Redman FTW.

who is 30, and will be 31 next year? probably has 2-3yrs left in him? CHRIS " I INSURE" REDMAN

it doesnt matter where you get drafted as long as you play with heart, and do not forget that DJ has a better arm than redman, and was about to beat him in preseason.

yea he is old, and yea, maybe he only does have a few good years left. But the question is who will be back "NEXT SEASON". Redman had a better pre season then Shockley IMO, and that was before Shockley blew himself out of the season. I can't imagine anybody thinking that a guy who hasn't taken a snap this year has the advantage over a guy that just ended the season with a 4 TD win over Seattle.

seattles backups. he scored 4 TDs because of thier backups, and the great field position our ST was giving us. and the few plays our D made.

GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)

Redman FTW.

yea he is old, and yea, maybe he only does have a few good years left. But the question is who will be back "NEXT SEASON". Redman had a better pre season then Shockley IMO, and that was before Shockley blew himself out of the season. I can't imagine anybody thinking that a guy who hasn't taken a snap this year has the advantage over a guy that just ended the season with a 4 TD win over Seattle.

seattles backups. he scored 4 TDs because of thier backups, and the great field position our ST was giving us. and the few plays our D made.

The professionals, the coaches realize the reason for Redmans performance. It is what it is, seattle didnt play the starters but the first half.

monoxide (12/31/2007)

I dont give a **** if he was playing the Special Olympics tag football game at the park, he's still done more then DJ Shockley. You best believe that GeorgiaFAN.

chill out bro, but he has done more than DJ, BUT he still isnt as good as DJ. DJ was going to beat him in preseason. DJ will be the starter, and redman can go back to selling insurance or be backup.

monoxide (12/31/2007)

Read the post above you. It seems to you that the only advantage Shockley has over Redman is his arm and his heart. Even though Shockley has a strong arm, his accuracy is worse then a blind woman in a softball game. Yes, he does have heart, and a lot of it. But if you have watched the Falcons this year, and are going to tell me that Redman doesn't play with heart, I don't know what is wrong with you.

Heck na. 1st accuracy comes with understand the playbook DUH. 2nd DJ has accuracy. another thing is the best thing redman can do is keep us in the game. DJ Shockley can lead us in the game. we need a QB that can lead not keep us in the game.

monoxide (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)

Read the post above you. It seems to you that the only advantage Shockley has over Redman is his arm and his heart. Even though Shockley has a strong arm, his accuracy is worse then a blind woman in a softball game. Yes, he does have heart, and a lot of it. But if you have watched the Falcons this year, and are going to tell me that Redman doesn't play with heart, I don't know what is wrong with you.

Heck na. 1st accuracy comes with understand the playbook DUH. 2nd DJ has accuracy. another thing is the best thing redman can do is keep us in the game. DJ Shockley can lead us in the game. we need a QB that can lead not keep us in the game.

What makes you think DJ can lead us in a game ?, he has done absolutely nothing in the professionals, except go 2 for 8 in a preseason game.

DJ lead us down the field to our 1st preseason win, but redman gets credit, because he got hurt.

i give redman credit for doing a good job, but he is not the QB of the future. DJ battles redman in preseason for starter. DJ will win.

monoxide (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)

Redman FTW.

I saw all preseason games and

some of those preseason games Petrino put him in 2min left in the 4th quarter,in one of those

games and maybe 3min left in next to the last preseason game. He couldn,t prove him self

when #7 was here and he couldn,t prove him self with a coach that didn,t give him equal

time as Mr. Redman. He is good,but less give DJ a fair shot.

GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)

i give redman credit for doing a good job, but he is not the QB of the future. DJ battles redman in preseason for starter. DJ will win.

Ok, I'll bite....

Besides being a former player for UGA, what has DJ shown you that would make you think that he'll beat out Redman?

monoxide (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)

What makes you think DJ can lead us in a game ?, he has done absolutely nothing in the professionals, except go 2 for 8 in a preseason game.

DJ lead us down the field to our 1st preseason win, but redman gets credit, because he got hurt.

DJ Shockley was 9 for 17, for 123 yards, no Touchdowns, and a bonehead interception. He had a Quarterback rating of 51. Redman was 40 for 66, 347 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception. He had a quarterback rating of 78.2. That should end the pre season talk.

1 TD should go to DJ, because it was DJ that got him the TD by leading the O down the field. Shockley also has rushing yards. look redman averages less than 10yrds per completion. DJ has higher than 10yrds per completion. i see you have short memory, because 2 weeks ago you said redman sucked.

Statick (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)

Ok, I'll bite....

Besides being a former player for UGA, what has DJ shown you that would make you think that he'll beat out Redman?

he has skills, plus he can be a threat with his legs and his arm. Dude is a team player, and he has heart. also redman is a petrino sympathizer.

monoxide (12/31/2007)
Optimus Primetime (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/31/2007)
monoxide (12/31/2007)

I saw all preseason games and

some of those preseason games Petrino put him in 2min left in the 4th quarter,in one of those

games and maybe 3min left in next to the last preseason game. He couldn,t prove him self

when #7 was here and he couldn,t prove him self with a coach that didn,t give him equal

time as Mr. Redman. He is good,but less give DJ a fair shot.

Lol, DJ only played in the first 2 pre season games, and I dont think he played in the 4th quarter at all.

we will see we will see, but when DJ Shines you will be suprised.