Thanks Falcons..............

atliens98 (12/31/2007)
for screwing up the draft pick. I have a great idea, lets flip a coin to see who picks where, Brilliant! Just another blemish to add to an already dismal season. What else could go wrong. Oh I know with the third pick, if the coin flips their way, they will take Brian Brohm.

Shut up, its not like its the end of the **** world here.

atliens98 (12/31/2007)
for screwing up the draft pick. I have a great idea, lets flip a coin to see who picks where, Brilliant! Just another blemish to add to an already dismal season. What else could go wrong. Oh I know with the third pick, if the coin flips their way, they will take Brian Brohm.
If we win the toss, we pick 3rd. If we lost yesterday instead of won, we'd pick 3rd.

Stop the stupid griping until we actually have a worse pick than we would have gotten.

atliens98 (12/31/2007)

i just spoke to the team about this. they were apologizing profusely, as well they should. i explained that being on your bad side was very undesirable. they now understand that what they did was wrong. a couple of guys cried. boy howdy i gave them a good tongue lashing, i borrowed a few of those lines straight out of the movie full metal jacket. i dont know how they are going to make this up to you but my first suggestion was to not draft brian brohm unless we get the fourth or fifth pick. and dont worry about the issue with the coin toss. i went all the way to the top with this bringing the NFL commisioner into it. as an alternative to the coin toss i've suggested a three legged race between the 3 owners with their GM's. i hope this solves all the problems you had with this whole ordeal, and i hope they can be a great deal more considerate of your feelings in the future.

McNabb is the Answer (12/31/2007)
:w00t: hopefully we get the 5th pick and matt ryan! that would be the best case scenario

i like the idea of matt ryan, but what can we do with all the other QBs though, i mean

redman i think has proved that he can start but the rest ar still backups. i dont think

ryan would be the starter in the beginning of the season, but he would eventually play.

I still think we should try and get mcfadden with the 3 pick or trade up.

atliens98 (12/31/2007)

So Emmitt Thomas should have told the team to lay down and lose to get a better draft pick. **** fire I am glad you don't call the shots for our team because next year you would probably throw every game to get the first pick. This ladies and gentlemen is an example of a unfrigginbelievable jughead or a prime example why kids shouldn't do crack or their parents either for that matter.

buddrick (12/31/2007)
atliens98 (12/31/2007)

i just spoke to the team about this. they were apologizing profusely, as well they should. i explained that being on your bad side was very undesirable. they now understand that what they did was wrong. a couple of guys cried. boy howdy i gave them a good tongue lashing, i borrowed a few of those lines straight out of the movie full metal jacket. i dont know how they are going to make this up to you but my first suggestion was to not draft brian brohm unless we get the fourth or fifth pick. and dont worry about the issue with the coin toss. i went all the way to the top with this bringing the NFL commisioner into it. as an alternative to the coin toss i've suggested a three legged race between the 3 owners with their GM's. i hope this solves all the problems you had with this whole ordeal, and i hope they can be a great deal more considerate of your feelings in the future.

ROFLOL