KEEP REDMAN THEN DRAFT A QB LATER

WHY SHOULD WE USE OUR NUMBER 1 PICK ON A QB WHEN WE HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD PLAYER IN REDMAN. WE NEED A BIG TIME RUNNING BACK

LOOK HOW MUCH A GOOD BACK CAN GET YOU

CHARGERS AND LT

MINN. AND A PETERSON

INDY AND ADDAI

JACKSONVILLE AND TAYLOR AND JONES-DREW

I COULD GO ON MORE.

HOPFULLY IT CAN BE....

ATLANTA AND MCFADDEN:D:D:D:D

grendel (12/31/2007)
J. Falcon (12/31/2007)
tifcali (12/31/2007)
I would love to have Run DMC, but this is not a one year rebuild. Redman will not cut it!:)

Why not?

How long do you think he can hold down the starter spot? Do you really think he can lead us in the playoffs in 2 to 3 years?

Who knows? I have been very immpressed with his performance compared to our other Qbs. He has had one bad game and four very good ones. He certainly deserves a chance

to start next season.

Outside of one football game, Redman has played great football. He has a 2-1 TD:INT ratio, completes 60% of his passes, and has taken only 9 sacks in 5 starts. He gets rid of the football and does so accurately. And let's not forget that before this season, the guy was afforded only 6 starts.

He may not be the answer, but then again, he could be.

I think you give him a shot and don't risk throwing a lot of money into a 1st round QB, who won't be ready next season anyway. Draft an immediate impact player in the first, then draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Apparently you have never heard the names Warrick Dunn and Jerious Norwood. I agree that we dont need a QB yet, keep in mind, Redman is 30 years old, so that probably gives him 4-5 years to play (unless he's like Testaverde then he'll play for a loooooooong time) I do not see McFadden as the Falcons answer. What they really need is a solid, healthy offensive line, a safety to replace Lawyer Milloy

While I agree with them, look at thier o-lines;)

Our off-season dictates our draft. If we sign some quality offensive linemen, then we wont have to draft a o-linemen in the first and rather we draft some in rounds 2-5.

We can sign Andrew Walter this off-season to either back up or even start over Redman. He played for the raiders (a former third round pick that would have gone in the first round had he not needed to get shoulder surgery). Name me one QB that did well for the raiders last year......hmmmmm none right? Walter has a huge arm and he can make all the throws.

If we dont sign Walter, then we should try drafting someone like Joe Flacco in the second or third round (depends on how he does at the combine and how well he impresses scouts).

matt marshall (12/31/2007)
WHY SHOULD WE USE OUR NUMBER 1 PICK ON A QB WHEN WE HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD PLAYER IN REDMAN. WE NEED A BIG TIME RUNNING BACK

LOOK HOW MUCH A GOOD BACK CAN GET YOU

CHARGERS AND LT

MINN. AND A PETERSON

INDY AND ADDAI

JACKSONVILLE AND TAYLOR AND JONES-DREW

I COULD GO ON MORE.

HOPFULLY IT CAN BE....

ATLANTA AND MCFADDEN:D:D:D:D

Why this will not work?

Because EVERY SINGLE ONE of those teams have awesome offensive lines.