Well since B-more fired Billick say goodbye to Mike singletary

Watch I bet you i have a gut feeling about this and for good reasons

1.Mike singletary and ray lewis have a bond as seen http://youtube.com/watch?v=cwE-0atpysQ

2. The ravens are simply a more talented team than us.

3. He has connections in baltimore and he will probably keep ryan as the DC so newsome will hire him on the spot

just_do_it_09 (12/31/2007)
Watch I bet you i have a gut feeling about this and for good reasons

1.Mike singletary and ray lewis have a bond as seen http://youtube.com/watch?v=cwE-0atpysQ

2. The ravens are simply a more talented team than us.

3. He has connections in baltimore and he will probably keep ryan as the DC so newsome will hire him on the spot

Good, let Baltimore screw that up. Ryan will leave if he's passed over for that HC job. Then you can welcome our next HC, Rex Ryan.

just_do_it_09 (12/31/2007)
Absolute (12/31/2007)
ESPN just reported that their top candidate is Jason Garrett but that is if he accepts the interview.

ESPN has had a bad track record of reporting things just at the top of this year they said singletary was the top canidate but 1 day later the falcons hired BP.

I don't think that was ESPN's fault. Everyone thought he was our top choice. Remember Petrino was hired behind the scenes. It was a shock to everyone here and most media outlets had no clue.