Excuse me but uh......Let me show you guys "The Right" Mock Draft...

Gimmesomo

Look it's all about getting the best for less...(duh)...if you follow the best drafting franchises like the Patriots you'd see that for everypick they're factoring ability, potential and price...(ur trying to get ur money's worth and more) A lotta folks on here are saying "GET MCFADDEN" or "GET BROHM" but do you think these guys are factoring in average Top 3 pick salary's for the positions of RB or QB?.........NOOOOOO!!! they are not...It's especially effed up if you have depth in that position (i.e. last year's pick: Jamaal Anderson) because alot of today's playmakers WERE NOT big name guys!!!

which leads me to show you dudes the "proper" draft that would not only elevate this franchise but you all's attitudes as well!!!!

Round 1) Kenny Phillips, FS, Miami: (hey, i'm all for trading down but if not, let's address this position of dire need...finally!!!. I'm not about to hold my breath for Jimmy Williams guys, sorry)

Round 2) Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh: (i'm not about to explain why he'll do just as good as Long or Clady but HE WILL. Plus: wouldn't your really love to see a freakin' huge front line?)

Round 2) Red Bryant, DT, Texas A&M: (hey man.....when in doubt....CLOG THE MIDDLE!. Somebody's gotta be paired with Trey Lewis to make an impact on the line. Hmmmmmm......think about it)

Round 3) JOHN....DAVID.........BOOOOTYYYY!!! QB, USC: (I KNOW you guys aren't gonna necessarily agree with me and id rather not replace Vick with a guy named Booty...BUT sometimes it's better to go with what's evident than what's assumed and like it or not USC grooms good pro QBs Give 'em a year and he'll be ready...and i'm not assuming that)

Round 3, comp. for Kerney) A MLB!!!: (omg! if i have to watch Brooking tackle another Falcon for one more year i'ma snap!...SO out of Spencer Larsen (Arizona) Jeremy Leman (Illinois) Vince Hall (VTech) Jasper Brinkley (SCarolina) and Brandon Miller (UGA) somebody's gotta be ready to take over the position......please....no more Brooking mommy...)

Round 4) Robert Felton, OG, Arkansas: (If he can anchor the line opposite of Justin Blaylock it will greatly increase our chances of uh........winning. With the holes he produces for Darren McFadden and Felix Jones it's worth giving him a shot)

Round 5) either Peyton Hillis, RB, Arkansas or Jacob Hester, RB, LSU: (The fact that we need a power back is pretty obvious. Snelling looked great in the preseason but for some odd reason barely got a shot during the year so whether or not he panes out. These two guys have been showing me their abilities all year long, both are big, fast, able to catch and block pretty well, sounds like a no-brainer to me)

Round 6) KICKER

Round 7) ?

o.k. so obviously everybody won't agree with me but hey facts, opinions or general comments are still appreciate it........gone

Round 7)

no.

if we draft a safety it have to be for lawyer milloys replacement after next year.

we need to get a free safety , true enough but are there any this year that deserve that high of a pick? if we draft a safety at the #4 , he will be making nearly as much as bob sanders with indy!!!! thats just crazy. We do need to upgrade over crocker but not at any cost.

Gimmesomo (12/31/2007)
Look it's all about getting the best for less...(duh)...if you follow the best drafting franchises like the Patriots you'd see that for everypick they're factoring ability, potential and price...(ur trying to get ur money's worth and more) A lotta folks on here are saying "GET MCFADDEN" or "GET BROHM" but do you think these guys are factoring in average Top 3 pick salary's for the positions of RB or QB?.........NOOOOOO!!! they are not...It's especially effed up if you have depth in that position (i.e. last year's pick: Jamaal Anderson) because alot of today's playmakers WERE NOT big name guys!!!

which leads me to show you dudes the "proper" draft that would not only elevate this franchise but you all's attitudes as well!!!!

This is a joke, right? Worst draft ever. Looks like something Rick McKay and Matt Millen cooked up together.

Round 1) Kenny Phillips, FS, Miami: (hey, i'm all for trading down but if not, let's address this position of dire need...finally!!!. I'm not about to hold my breath for Jimmy Williams guys, sorry)

Um....he's not nearly as good as Sean Taylor or Landry, and isn't worth a top 5 pick...and isn't the BPA...and it isn't even as much of a need as other positions. So you've got a huge reach for a position that isn't high on the list of needs? Good call.

Round 2) Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh: (i'm not about to explain why he'll do just as good as Long or Clady but HE WILL. Plus: wouldn't your really love to see a freakin' huge front line?)

Okay, he won't be there....Otah might be the 2nd OT off the board, and he'lll certainly be gone before the 1st round is over.

Round 2) Red Bryant, DT, Texas A&M: (hey man.....when in doubt....CLOG THE MIDDLE!. Somebody's gotta be paired with Trey Lewis to make an impact on the line. Hmmmmmm......think about it)

Very dissapointing player to watch. Bad fundamentals, motor runs hot and cold, and generally isn't the kind of player you'd spend a 2nd rounder on...looked more like a 2nd day pick to me. Trey Lewis plays the NT, so we're looking for an UT....which Red Bryant patently is not.

Round 3) JOHN....DAVID.........BOOOOTYYYY!!! QB, USC: (I KNOW you guys aren't gonna necessarily agree with me and id rather not replace Vick with a guy named Booty...BUT sometimes it's better to go with what's evident than what's assumed and like it or not USC grooms good pro QBs Give 'em a year and he'll be ready...and i'm not assuming that)

People pretty much agree he projects as a backup....little arm strength, mobillity, and mediocre accuracy....has a great mind for the position, and mediocre physical tools=backup and not as good as Redman. Terrible pick...we already have 4 guys on this team with a better shot of being a solid starting qb in the NFL.

Round 3, comp. for Kerney) A MLB!!!: (omg! if i have to watch Brooking tackle another Falcon for one more year i'ma snap!...SO out of Spencer Larsen (Arizona) Jeremy Leman (Illinois) Vince Hall (VTech) Jasper Brinkley (SCarolina) and Brandon Miller (UGA) somebody's gotta be ready to take over the position......please....no more Brooking mommy...)

I'm fine with Leman, Hall, Larson...but Brinkley says he's not coming out, and Brandon Miller is terrible as a MLB....basically, he has no intincts, aggressiveness, and doesn't play fast.

Round 4) Robert Felton, OG, Arkansas: (If he can anchor the line opposite of Justin Blaylock it will greatly increase our chances of uh........winning. With the holes he produces for Darren McFadden and Felix Jones it's worth giving him a shot)

Good pick..

Round 5) either Peyton Hillis, RB, Arkansas or Jacob Hester, RB, LSU: (The fact that we need a power back is pretty obvious. Snelling looked great in the preseason but for some odd reason barely got a shot during the year so whether or not he panes out. These two guys have been showing me their abilities all year long, both are big, fast, able to catch and block pretty well, sounds like a no-brainer to me)

No....Snelling is better than either. No need to waste a pick on these guys.

Round 6) KICKER

Round 7) ?

o.k. so obviously everybody won't agree with me but hey facts, opinions or general comments are still appreciate it........gone

Round 7)

Overall, it's one of the worst mocks I've seen.