Hall, other Falcons plan trip to visit YKW in Prison.

dirtybird7181

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

falconchef (12/31/2007)
Why all this loyalty to a guy who F@#*ed all of them, and us?? Free agents like Joe Horn came to play with him. Quitrino came to specifically coach him in the offense. Abraham came to be on a winning team, and get more balls back to the offense. Fans filled the stands to watch him. Then HE destroyed it all. All by himself. Again, I ask: Why the loyalty?

What's wrong with that?

Well he did it to himself more than anybody so let him take his lumps for what it is, but support his recovery should he choose to redeem himself.:)

How would you feel if you were in a simular predicament and everyone felt like you? :pinch:

I'm just curious as to how the guys on the team that are Vick's closest friends didn't have a clue as to what he was into???? Not saying they shouldn't go visit their friend, just wondering how close of friends you can be with someone and not know that they do something like that.

squirreldawg (12/31/2007)
I'm just curious as to how the guys on the team that are Vick's closest friends didn't have a clue as to what he was into???? Not saying they shouldn't go visit their friend, just wondering how close of friends you can be with someone and not know that they do something like that.

Maybe they didn't hang out with him in Virginia.

How did Andy Reid not know his home was a drug emporium?

busboyisback (12/31/2007)

Maybe they didn't hang out with him in Virginia.

How did Andy Reid not know his home was a drug emporium?

Good question.

falconsstomp (12/31/2007)
jpepp4prez (12/31/2007)
jpepp4prez (12/31/2007)
jpepp4prez (12/31/2007)
you people who posted on the 1st page are so stupid..just because vick is in jail doesnt mean teammates for 6 years stop communicating with him and being friends with him. **** yall are so stupid for even creating this thread. that jus shows you non black people dont know what goes on in the black community. you white people who call hall and others who want to go visit vick thugs should be banned from this board..how would u like if one of us black folks called yall crackers and honkies?

I wasn't aware the the word thug was directly associated with a particular race.

thug is usually associated with us black folks why, i dont know..thats what makes the word a negative thing to say coming from a white person..thats like callin us a n*gg*...white people arent associated with the word thug unless ur name is al pachino and he aint even white..trick daddy said it best..could it be my baggy jeans or my gold grill dat make me different from yall.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Trick Daddy also say, "Baby, cause i'm a thug"?

he said MAYBE cauze ima thug..doing my thang, usin my ghetto slang, and i represent thugs..

So it's o.k. when he associates himself, a black man, with being a thug

yea its ok..when we talkin to our folks, we call each otha n*gg*z, but for someone outside of our race to call us that is a no no..dont kno why its like that, blame society...

Blame society? What a cop out...is that like a nice way of saying that I am too stupid to know the difference between right and wrong so I blame someone else for. GEEZ!!!! sounds like a double standard goin on here.

BruceReville (12/31/2007)
I still til this day don't understand the reasoning behind gay jokes. Why would somebody want to imagine gay activities, well unless you're gay.

Obviously you don't know prison life (And that's a good thing that you don't) 85% of prison population is very active in HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITIES - whether by choice or force - rape in prison happens all the time - I worked in the prison system for just under a year and during that time there were at least 30+ alleged rapes and over 100+ disciplenary actions taken against inmates for engaging in sexual acts with each other -- and the prison I worked in only housed 1300 inmates

Dude, were you paid to keep track of the homosexual activity or was that just a personal interest. That was like a public service announcement.

Seriously, what kinds of jobs did the people that Vick gambled with have? 20,000 pots? Yeah, probably some cooks at McDonalds, maybe a few traffic cops, asst managers at Wal-Mart, etc...

Don't be surprised if it ever comes out that some of the people Vick associated with during his gambling adventures are well known names.

Michael Mixon (12/31/2007)
jpepp4prez (12/31/2007)
you people who posted on the 1st page are so stupid..just because vick is in jail doesnt mean teammates for 6 years stop communicating with him and being friends with him. **** yall are so stupid for even creating this thread. that jus shows you non black people dont know what goes on in the black community. you white people who call hall and others who want to go visit vick thugs should be banned from this board..how would u like if one of us black folks called yall crackers and honkies?

I wasn't aware the the word thug was directly associated with a particular race.

Don't play dumb now jpepp. It's the same as being called an "Athletic, Strong Armed" QB with no mention of intelligence. It's implied and 99% of the time you're talking about a Black QB. Yes Tony Romo and Alex Smith are athletic, but they always mention Alex Smiths 2.5 years length of time it took to get his Bachelors. They always mention how tony romo has the smarts to make a throw that shouldn't be made. However, those same throws would be dangerous coming out of Vick's hand, even if he completes them.

I was actuly talking about this the other day with some friends.....I was watching the IND game and Peyton made a throw on the run and the announcer was saying in that situation that was the right thing to do and it was such an amazing throw....

I turned to my friend and said "Yea if that was Michael Vick that woula been the most dangerous thing to do even if it was completed"

The way they divide the players on any show is rediculous...yea one could be better than others but that doesnt mean their on field actions (like throwing on the run) should be taken differently

But as to the origingal post....i see nothing wrong with visiting a friend in Jail....i mean some of these players that could potentialy go have played with Vick since hes been in the league....than theres Hall who has known him since college....Its like a family when you play on a sports team...it doesnt have to be the NFL....

Speaking from my own experience...someone on my lacrosse team last year was getting in trouble and he wasnt able to play in our sectional game (playoff) so we supported him by 1 of 2 ways:

We wore eye black that had his number on it

-or-

We had stickers on the back of our helmats that said:Free 11 (which was his number)

he was wrong with what he did (and i know someone is gunna say "yea but he didnt commit a felony" which doesnt matter) but we still supported him

Bloodhoundz Reborn (12/31/2007)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BruceReville (12/31/2007)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still til this day don't understand the reasoning behind gay jokes. Why would somebody want to imagine gay activities, well unless you're gay.

Obviously you don't know prison life (And that's a good thing that you don't) 85% of prison population is very active in HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITIES - whether by choice or force - rape in prison happens all the time - I worked in the prison system for just under a year and during that time there were at least 30+ alleged rapes and over 100+ disciplenary actions taken against inmates for engaging in sexual acts with each other -- and the prison I worked in only housed 1300 inmates

Well I know there are homosexual activities in Jail I just don't get the fascination of joking about it like plenty do on this board.

I don't know about the fascination with it...I just consider it a fitting punishment for someone who tortured and killed dogs for pleasure...Karma, and all that.

More like wishful thinking on your part. There is no guarantee that this will happen. I can tell you are hoping that it does.

Grim Truth (1/1/2008)
Isn't he in federal prison? Isn't that like... old rich white dudes who embezzaled money from companies and stuff? Vick'd probably be the scariest dude in their... lol

Solitary too. Doesnt even have to eat with the general population

Grim Truth (1/1/2008)
Isn't he in federal prison? Isn't that like... old rich white dudes who embezzaled money from companies and stuff? Vick'd probably be the scariest dude in their... lol

Yeah....Mike Vick is fearing the former CFO of Enron and CEO of Tyco...those some scary dudes.:laugh:

Hall just misses Vick...He doesn't have anyone to push-in since Vick is getting pumped in prison.

If there was just a decent CB available in free agency or the draft, I'd say trade MeAngelo. Heah, maybe we could work out a deal for Ocho Cinco for MeAngelo...

rottie (1/1/2008)
Hall just misses Vick...He doesn't have anyone to push-in since Vick is getting pumped in prison.

If there was just a decent CB available in free agency or the draft, I'd say trade MeAngelo. Heah, maybe we could work out a deal for Ocho Cinco for MeAngelo...

*yawn* Peoples idiocy makes me bored.