Shaunn Lobo (12/31/2007)
Dude....Mcnabb is not worth giving DUNN up for......although i would gladly give our #1 pick to cincy for Chad....and their #1...or to Chicago....for their #1.....Bernard Berrian....and **** even Rex.....

No and No ..... I'd just as soon keep our pick unless we trade down with Dallas for BOTH of their 1st round picks and Marion Barber.

Just for the record, draft value chart wise.

If we pick third that's 2200 points, Dallas at picks 22 & 31 is only 1380 points. Which puts a mid first round (pick 18) value on Barber.

This is a trade I could deal with if Jones has that big of a hard on for McFadden.

Dustin Poole (12/31/2007)
Is McNabb really worth giving up McFadden for?

Redman isnt that bad!

Ocho Cinco wants a trade also!:D:D:D

We already have McNabb, only his name is Byron Leftwich.

McNabb is DONE, he hasn't finished a season in 5 years. That dude ALWAYS pulls up lame when he sees his TEAM out of it.

Just say NO to McNabb!!!!!!!!!!!

Is McNabb really worth giving up McFadden for?

Redman isnt that bad!

Ocho Cinco wants a trade also!:D:D:D

prob not he did have a very good year but he is old.

I know Hue is in ATL but why would Chad Johnson go from a average team with one of the best quarterbacks in the league to one of the worst in the league with no starter?

redman isnt bad man; im not sayin that hes carson palmer or anythin; but i think he can surprise people like dude on the redskins!

Redman looked pretty good and i hope he is given a chance in camp but i dont see any way for ATL to draw one of the best players in the league there.

true that why i implied about McNabb; u dont think chad would want to come to a new scence if we got McNabb!

Our defense isnt bad and with those two we could have an ok offense

How would ATL pay Mcnabb and Johnson? If they could find a way there is no way they could give Hall and Boley new contracts and prob not be able to sign their draft pick either.

Shaunn Lobo (12/31/2007)
Dude....Mcnabb is not worth giving DUNN up for......although i would gladly give our #1 pick to cincy for Chad....and their #1...or to Chicago....for their #1.....Bernard Berrian....and **** even Rex.....

I would give up Dunn for Mcnabb in a heart beat,but he isnt worth our draft pick

rcky_mtn_falcon (12/31/2007)
Shaunn Lobo (12/31/2007)

No and No ..... I'd just as soon keep our pick unless we trade down with Dallas for BOTH of their 1st round picks and Marion Barber.

Just for the record, draft value chart wise.

If we pick third that's 2200 points, Dallas at picks 22 & 31 is only 1380 points. Which puts a mid first round (pick 18) value on Barber.

This is a trade I could deal with if Jones has that big of a hard on for McFadden.

me too