Round 2 - Rashard Mendenhall RB

Round 3 - Red Bryant DT

Round 3 (comp) - Rod Scheuning OG

Round 4 - Kirk Barton OT

Round 5 - Quintin Demps SS

Round 6 - Kory Lichtensteiger C

Round 7 - Brandon Coutu K

Round 7 (trade) - Haruki Nakamura FS

Here we solve all pressing needs. I know there is no qb taken but i look to free agency to find some back up and give either shockley and Redman an the other guy a shot.

I think that if Mendenhall lasts to that pick it would be brilliant if hes not there i would go with Ray Rice or Tashard Choice.

Greg Coogan (12/31/2007)
i explained the reason why we should not picka qb and i htink that if the qbs struggle next yr we should get a franchis qb. But i would rather see what they could do in a better o line

We can see what they do next year when the QB we draft sits. If one of them looks good, then we have the same "problem" as Cleveland as to which one do we start and which one do we trade. But the thing is, if we take a QB in '09, he probably won't see the field until 2010, and I don't think we want to wait that long, so I think we'll see a QB in this draft.

There are no franchise qbs in this draft, so he can hardly be condemned for not picking one. There just isn't a gamechanger at that position this year.

Look, Harrington, Leftwich, and Redman were all at least as impressive in college as any guy coming out this year, and all are far more ready than any rookie to qb this team.

I'd rather have Redman than Ryan, for sure, and Brohm has majore question marks.....I like Woodson the most, but that hitch in his delivery could lead to a lot of problems.....none are worth our 1st, or are likely to slip to our 2nd......Flacco, Brennan, and Dixon have as much upside as any of the big 3....why not take one of them?

mr pickle (12/31/2007)
There are no franchise qbs in this draft, so he can hardly be condemned for not picking one. There just isn't a gamechanger at that position this year.

Look, Harrington, Leftwich, and Redman were all at least as impressive in college as any guy coming out this year, and all are far more ready than any rookie to qb this team.

I'd rather have Redman than Ryan, for sure, and Brohm has majore question marks.....I like Woodson the most, but that hitch in his delivery could lead to a lot of problems.....none are worth our 1st, or are likely to slip to our 2nd......Flacco, Brennan, and Dixon have as much upside as any of the big 3....why not take one of them?

What are the "major question marks" on Brohm? He seems like the one QB in the draft without any...