Independence bowl.. Bama verses colorado..

SacFalcFan

SacFalcFan (12/30/2007)
right now colorado has the momentum, but you never know.. this has been a weird game..

Very weird game -- Cody Hawkins is going to be an outstanding QB before he is done at Colorado. He can really sling it.

Rolando McClain has really played well tonight on defense for Alabama, as has Wallace Gilberry.

Colorado has the momentum right now, but that could quickly change.

CrimsonKat (12/30/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/30/2007)
right now colorado has the momentum, but you never know.. this has been a weird game..

Very weird game -- Cody Hawkins is going to be an outstanding QB before he is done at Colorado. He can really sling it.

Rolando McClain has really played well tonight on defense for Alabama, as has Wallace Gilberry.

Colorado has the momentum right now, but that could quickly change.

the colorado offense can move the ball up and down the field tonight pretty good..  they just have to finish off those drives.. hawkins is going to be a heck of a qb..  very good game however.. i love seeing some offense.. 

SacFalcFan (12/30/2007)
whew... bama won.. sec 2-0

Yahoo! I had forgot what it feels like to win a game. :)

Good win over Colorado -- I think both Colorado and Alabama will be much improved in '08. Two young teams with good coaches that seem to have their teams headed in the right direction.

Good to see the SEC 2-0.