My New Mock Draft

1. Darren McFadden- RB- if we are picking at #3, there's no way we can pass on him, he will be the face of the franchise, something we desperately need.

061115_McFadden_vmed_8p.widec.jpg

2. Colt Brennan- QB -some may want Joe Flacco, who i wouldn't mind, but i just like Brennan better. He will sit next year and play behind our starting QB Chris Redman

colt-brennan.jpg

2. Chris Williams- OT (#74)

356903.jpg

3. Dre Moore- DT

72509306.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABB8A2FDCD8113388A8A40A659CEC4C8CB6

3. Spencer Larson- MLB he's a tackling machine (that's Marshawn Lynch he's tackling in this photo)

3diom104.jpg

4. Quentin Demps- FS

GOGQICKRSZFYQWJ.20050920225306.jpg

5. Robert Felton- OG

get_image?provider_id=532&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=1472102

6. Andy Studebaker- OLB- sleeper pick, had 44 Total Tackles, 24.5 TFL, 17.5 Sacks.

andystudebaker1.jpg

7. Alexis Serna- K

371621.jpg

jwnelson33 (12/30/2007)
I'll try one more time does nobody else see the problem with Colt Brennan for the Falcons????

There are better options. He wouldn't be horrible, but right now he is too much of a risk to take, I would rather have Flacco in the 2nd. But if Brennan looks good against Georgia and in the Senior Bowl in a pro style offense then I think you have to take a good look at him.

jwnelson33 (12/30/2007)
Ok everybody realizes the Falcons can not draft a convicted felon now right.?? ie Brennan

Please, spare me the details to this ##### everyone keeps bringing up on Brennan. He`s turned his life around ever since arriving in Hawaii. Not only has he established a bond with his fellow teammates, but with the vast majority of the fans here in Hawaii.

jwnelson33 (12/30/2007)
one word vick

I'm sorry, but that comparison is absurd. Vick was convicted of a federal charge in which he murdered animals for money, and he's in jail for 23 months. Brennan was convicted for trespassing and burglary, basically because he had had a bit too much to drink. He was in jail for 7 days. Those two don't even compare.

grendel (12/31/2007)
DrDetecto (12/31/2007)
jwnelson33 (12/30/2007)
one word vick

I'm sorry, but that comparison is absurd. Vick was convicted of a federal charge in which he murdered animals for money, and he's in jail for 23 months. Brennan was convicted for trespassing and burglary, basically because he had had a bit too much to drink. He was in jail for 7 days. Those two don't even compare.

He was accused of sexual assault... That part of the charge was made to disappear (probably in exchange for him being booted from the team)

Even so, that's a far cry from Vick's charge.