2/3rds of our fan base would rather see a Super Star

swiftkick

Losing for picks to possibly pick McFadden

The support Vick got for a avg overall QB at best

Our fan base loved Nique to no end but he couldnt get us to that title

even Seneca Wallace today was getting oohs and ahhs from the crowd..

Enough is enough..If Blank wants to model his franchise after teams like Pats, Steelers

its time we take notice and build a oline...Its quite PATHETHIC just like my spelling

that our oline is non excistent ...

ITS TIME..NO MORE SEXY PICK

swiftkick (12/30/2007)

Enough is enough..If Blank wants to model his franchise after teams like Pats, Steelers

its time we take notice and build a oline...Its quite PATHETHIC just like my spelling

Why can't we have both? Oh, and your spelling is PATHETHIC!:w00t:

Statick (12/30/2007)
I'm still angry at the fact that some on here actually wanted us to lose today.

I've lost what little respect I had for some on here after today.

Some fanbase we have.

its a disgrace...just goes to show where people get that saying that we have one of the worst fan bases in all of sports

swiftkick (12/30/2007)

that our oline is non excistent .

If we can get the right GM and HC in here, we can do that... That has been our problem all along. Plus an owner that won't keep his nose out of football operations...;)

swiftkick (12/30/2007)
Statick (12/30/2007)

Some fanbase we have.

its a disgrace...just goes to show where people get that saying that we have one of the worst fan bases in all of sports

True. I can't say that I'm surprised about the fanbase. But it would be nice if we could get another superstar here, that is, IF the "true" fans and the local media can handle something like that.;)

BirdyDird (12/30/2007)
swiftkick (12/30/2007)

If we can get the right GM and HC in here, we can do that... That has been our problem all along. Plus a owner that won't keep his nose out of football operations...;)

Yea Blank is going to fall victim to either

A) rebuilding this franchise and doing it the right way

or

B) putting a super star in the dome to sell tickets

swiftkick (12/30/2007)
BirdyDird (12/30/2007)
swiftkick (12/30/2007)

If we can get the right GM and HC in here, we can do that... That has been our problem all along. Plus a owner that won't keep his nose out of football operations...;)

Yea Blank is going to fall victim to either

A) rebuilding this franchise and doing it the right way

or

B) putting a super star in the dome to sell tickets

Just maybe, between MV, McKay and Petrino, Blank has been thru enough crap to finally let real football guys make all the football decisions... I hope so!

btrain5489 (12/30/2007)
I didn't know being a consistent winner and having superstars was mutually exclusive...

Someone should let notify Goodell that the Pats are breaking Swiftkick's superstars != winners rule.

The Pats build there team from line out...

then they added pieces to the puzzel...and stroke gold with Brady

Outside Brady and now added Moss there are no super stars on the team..

Just gritty football players

swiftkick (12/30/2007)
btrain5489 (12/30/2007)
I didn't know being a consistent winner and having superstars was mutually exclusive...

Someone should let notify Goodell that the Pats are breaking Swiftkick's superstars != winners rule.

So they have TWO superstars on their team? Isn't that a contradiction since your criticizing our team for having one superstar? I have to ask...Is THIS that "fuzzy" logic I heard about?:w00t:

swiftkick (12/30/2007)
btrain5489 (12/30/2007)

What is your definition of a superstar?? Don't the gritty football players still make 7 figures too?

hawkman (12/30/2007)
swiftkick (12/30/2007)
btrain5489 (12/30/2007)

So they have TWO superstars on their team? Isn't that a contradiction since your criticizing our team for having one superstar? I have to ask...Is THIS that "fuzzy" logic I heard about?:w00t:

Brady has tuned into a super star that was drafted late...They added Moss to put them over the top...

We need to build and rebuild a oline find our franchise QB and when that time comes

we find that Super star to put us over the top

We dont draft that superstar or flashy player like McFadden support him with a below avg oline and find us in the same boat as we did with a guy like Vick

Our lack of success was not the "superstar's" fault. The front office failed to build the team, plain and simple. That means that we can draft McFadden with the 3rd and then fill out our team in the other rounds and through free agency. We can(and will) do both this offseason. Relax. Things can't be any worse than they were this season.:cool:

hawkman (12/30/2007)
Our lack of success was not the "superstar's" fault. The front office failed to build the team, plain and simple. That means that we can draft McFadden with the 3rd and then fill out our team in the other rounds and through free agency. We can(and will) do both this offseason. Relax. Things can't be any worse than they were this season.:cool:

I agree ...Vick never got that other weapon outside Crump but he did have enough pieces in place to get us back to the playoffs ...

we should look to build a oline , first and 2nd round picks to fill a desperate need

Its not like we dont have a option at running back ...Norwood should be given a full chance to win this job ..Drafting McFadden will end Norwoods career here in Atylanta

swiftkick (12/30/2007)
hawkman (12/30/2007)

I agree ...Vick never got that other weapon outside Crump but he did have enough pieces in place to get us back to the playoffs ...

we should look to build a oline , first and 2nd round picks to fill a desperate need

Its not like we dont have a option at running back ...Norwood should be given a full chance to win this job ..Drafting McFadden will end Norwoods career here in Atylanta

No, it wouldn't...

Where do you get this stuff?

Did the Vikings kick Taylor to the curb when they drafted Peterson?

You act like teams aren't allowed to have 2 talented players at one position...WTF?

Statick (12/30/2007)

Some fanbase we have.

I am right there with ya, Statick! It's ashame that fans actually wish their team to lose all for the sake of 1 draft pick. Pathetic!

FalconsFor6 (12/30/2007)
swiftkick (12/30/2007)
hawkman (12/30/2007)

No, it wouldn't...

Where do you get this stuff?

Did the Vikings kick Taylor to the curb when they drafted Peterson?

You act like teams aren't allowed to have 2 talented players at one position...WTF?

Vikings also have ONE OF THE BEST OLINES in the game..geez

Statick (12/30/2007)

Some fanbase we have.

not sure why you would get mad at fans for thinking differently then you. I love it when people are not fans because they think differently....

Statick (12/30/2007)

Some fanbase we have.

agreed, but it's not just our fan base that has those same fans who feel that way.. you will find that with any fan base after this type of horrible year..