ZIMMER FOR HEAD COACH!!!

GEORGIAfan

No thanks.

Zimmer needs to go in fact.

He has this defense constantly playing back on it's heels with it's zones and soft coverages. He doesn't call plays beneficial to the defense's strength and I doubt that would change if he were the HC.

Let your football players be the star not the scheme.

Robb4242 (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
He is the reason our secondary has Ints. HE IS THE GUY FOR THE JOB!!!

ZIMMER FOR HEAD COACH!!! BLACK FOLK FOR ZIMMER!!

Emmitt Thomas was the DB coach.

And Zimmer's D gave up 24 points in 1 half to a Senaca Wallace led offense.

Just say NO.

emmitt thomas was the DB coach last year also. what we our secondary doing last year?? sucking??? yea shut up thomas is a good guy, but he isnt the reason our secondary is good. Zimmer comes in this year, and has a background of being a great DC, and an old secondary coach; Now our secondary has ints.

coryb78 (12/30/2007)
No thanks.

Zimmer needs to go in fact.

He has this defense constantly playing back on it's heels with it's zones and soft coverages. He doesn't call plays beneficial to the defense's strength and I doubt that would change if he were the HC.

Let your football players be the star not the scheme.

yea we have an Old saftey, and a sorry FS. not to mention a weak MLB, and 2 4th string DTs trying to be 1st string. Zimmer D has been playing harder than our offense most of the year.

bigduke633 (12/30/2007)
I like zimmer but I want a offensive guy.:D

Hue Jackson is our OC. i knew that Petrino was holding him back. **** look how good he is in petrino's system. this isnt even his system. Hue Jackson's system is a lot more aggressive, which is how Zimmer plays, and how Jerry Rosburg play.

Robb4242 (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

Just say NO.

Right! His defense gave up more points and yards than Donatel's defense. Giving up 501 yards to the Seahawks, a TD inside 1.4 minutes in Phoenix and a game winning FG on the first posssesion. For the life of me I don't know why people think he should ascend to HC. .

Robb4242 (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

Just say NO.

I believe it was a Mike Holmgren led offense...:D

cyofish (12/30/2007)
Robb4242 (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

Just say NO.

Right! His defense gave up more points and yards than Donatel's defense. Giving up 501 yards to the Seahawks, a TD inside 1.4 minutes in Phoenix and a game winning FG on the first posssesion. For the life of me I don't know why people think he should ascend to HC. .

7/13yrs top ten D. look our secondary is full of scrubs, but atleast he has raise thier playing ability so they atleast have Ints. petrino cut gravy, and he adapted and look how good trey lewis looked.

if you guys are going to use today's defensive performance agains zimmer.. then let's use the 49ers poor defensive play to be used against singletary..  the falcons defense gives up 24.9 poins per game while sf's defense gives up 22.9 points per game.  atlanta has given up 6 more yards for the season than sf's defense.. 

GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
how many injuries have we had on D??? Both DTs and we are handicapped with brooking at MLB. our safeties are scrubs.

also 1 game out of the season. when we were starting it was our D keeping us in games, and another thing is that our crocker got the Int that put us up to 44.

We had more injuries on D last year. Both Kerney and Abraham was out extended period of time. Coleman was out half the season.

cyofish (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
how many injuries have we had on D??? Both DTs and we are handicapped with brooking at MLB. our safeties are scrubs.

also 1 game out of the season. when we were starting it was our D keeping us in games, and another thing is that our crocker got the Int that put us up to 44.

We had more injuries on D last year. Both Kerney and Abraham was out extended period of time. Coleman was out half the season.

yea but i didnt see our D play with heart last year. if your going to judge Zimmer on this game, then you must have some sort of memory loss. Zimmer just needs this D to be healthy, and get some Key players, and this will be an elite D.