Emmit Thomas

freeze1st (12/30/2007)
Emitt Thomas just said : "Anything Mr. Blank ask me to do I would love to come back for this team in any capacity".

He should be asked! He had the ballz to step up and take the job! Plus he's shown nothing but improvement with this train wreck of a season that we've had with the Falcons!

At worst, it could be a filler year until Cower is finished with his 2 year layoff, at best he could work out to be the best coach the Falcons have ever had. I liked the way he's had this team ready to play the last couple of weeks, when they could have very easily given up and not shown up for either game.

freeze1st (12/30/2007)
Emitt Thomas just said : "Anything Mr. Blank ask me to do I would love to come back for this team in any capacity".

He should be asked! He had the ballz to step up and take the job! Plus he's shown nothing but improvement with this train wreck of a season that we've had with the Falcons!

After watching this team show some pride today for the first time in a few years, I agree completely. I think Thomas has found a way to motivate our players. I think Hue Jackson did a great job calling plays today with what he has to work with. Allow him to build up the offensive line, and lets get some more depth on defense, and I could live with this coaching staff.