Matt Ryan or Brian Brohm are a lock now

It doesn't seem to matter what page you go back to. Type in a random number and there's sure to be at least one thread that is full of posts that are just plain wrong.

On the other hand, I found one from almost a year ago stating we would trade Hall to Dallas. That wasn't too far off. Some said it would never happen and he's stay a Falcon.

It was supposedly reported by a few sources that he privately let it be known that he didn't want to come to Atlanta...

I don't recall ever seeing anything official, though...

During the ACC championship game one of the announcers said he said, to Ryan, something like "hey they need a QB here in Atlanta".

And according to the commentator (I don't remember who it was) he said, "no thanks"

In Ryan's defense, even if he did say that. It was at the peak of the disaster. He probably had very little knowledge of Blank and his desire to put together a winner. Plus it was obviously said before all of the changes took place.

quit uppin old threads

why? very few of us wanted ryan and those of us that did support ryan were ridiculed beyond belief. Very few stood up for Ryan. Personally it didn't bother me, Ryan's play vindicates my position, but if others feel the need for an I told you so I don't blame them for what they put up with for many months.

It was supposedly reported by a few sources that he privately let it be known that he didn't want to come to Atlanta...

I don't recall ever seeing anything official, though...

right, i believe it was a poor joke. There are also reports of Ryan stating after the BC/GT game in atlanta last year that he loved the city and hoped he ended up here.

I watched that game where the reporter asked him the question. The question was just kinda thrown at him and I guess he just kinda responded without thinking; if I recall it was one of thosee last second questions right before the player walks away. I remember hearing it and thinking "well darn, I guess that answers that" cause I wanted him here too. Glad things ended up differently, haha. After he was drafted I was praying it didn't end up like Eli and the Chargers.

I'm sure it will be dug up eventually and played over and over as a joke, especially if he becomes the star that we all know he can be.