• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
McNabb is the Answer (12/30/2007)
if we win we'll end up picking brohm =/

:angry: : angry: dang i dont want to pick 7th. i want to pick 2nd/3rd, and be able to pickup Run DMC, then trade down and get sedrick ellis.

Even if we had the #2 pick, how do you know we will pick McFadden anyway?

ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

:angry: : angry: dang i dont want to pick 7th. i want to pick 2nd/3rd, and be able to pickup Run DMC, then trade down and get sedrick ellis.

Good point, Blank would probably go with a bust named Matt Ryan instead.

ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

if we are 2nd we would be in position, because MIA gots ronnie brown and ricky williams( they are set at RB), and will probably take either a QB or Glenn Dorsey.

GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

if we are 2nd we would be in position, because MIA gots ronnie brown and ricky williams( they are set at RB), and will probably take either a QB or Glenn Dorsey.

You apparently didn't understand my question.

Even if we do lose and the Rams and Jets win and we get the #2 pick, how do you know we would even get McFadden anyway? Also, do you really think one player is going to change this frachise around?

ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

Even if we do lose and the Rams and Jets win and we get the #2 pick, how do you know we would even get McFadden anyway? Also, do you really think one player is going to change this frachise around?

1st i didnt say i wanted Run DMC, i said he could get him, but we should trade down and get sedrick ellis. if we have the 2nd or 3rd pick.

GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

1st i didnt say i wanted Run DMC, i said he could get him, but we should trade down and get sedrick ellis. if we have the 2nd or 3rd pick.

We COULD get McFadden even if we pick 7th....you never know.

Again, the draft is a crap shoot and I do not want my team to lose just to "hopefully" get a better draft choice.

Having a top draft pick means nothing.....nor does it mean we will be any better by selecting 2nd instead of 7th.

Bottom line, I ALWAYS root for my team to win....PERIOD.

ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

Again, the draft is a crap shoot and I do not want my team to lose just to "hopefully" get a better draft choice.

Having a top draft pick means nothing.....nor does it mean we will be any better by selecting 2nd instead of 7th.

that was stupid. all this to tel me you always root for your team to win?? wow have fun with that.

GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)
ghoticov (12/30/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/30/2007)

that was stupid. all this to tel me you always root for your team to win?? wow have fun with that.

Nice reply. :crazy:

Twinblade (12/30/2007)
The draft is way to unperdictable because any team will pass up on a great player. Look at AP, he falls all the way down to the 7th pick, same can happen to McFadden.

after what AP did this year i highly doubt it. he will probably go 4th/5th. i think the Jets will probably take him.

Twinblade (12/30/2007)
The draft is way to unperdictable because any team will pass up on a great player. Look at AP, he falls all the way down to the 7th pick, same can happen to McFadden.

Exactly.

Don't try and explain to these kids, half of this board is clueless (maybe more like 2/3).

Twinblade (12/30/2007)
The draft is way to unpredictable because any team will pass up on a great player. Look at AP, he falls all the way down to the 7th pick, same can happen to McFadden.

you need to goggle Dallas Morning News 12-29-07 Sports- Jean-Jaacques Taylor's article for the definitive reason NEVER, and I mean never, draft a running back high.