Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ghoticov (12/30/2007)
Absolute (12/30/2007)
birdweiserrr (12/30/2007)
Norwood32 (12/30/2007)
whaaaa!

So you do hate Hall, everything you say about him is negative.

so what if I dislike a player? I want all thugs removed from the team. Vick, now Hall. If any others show up I'll ant them gone too.

You do realize how racist this statement looks, don't you?

How is calling a player a thug racist? Do you know what the term racist means?

do u know what the term thug means?

2. You can agree that Hall has been targeted all day. I'm willing to bet he's given up almost 100 yards receiving today.

those are your choices.

No, those are the scenarios you would create with your interpretations. Unfortunately, others are watching the game as well and they know that the team has run zone more often than any other time this season. The result is that no one can be "targeted". In addition, you have on at least three occasions indicated Hall, who was not the man in coverage, was the player responsible.

Unlike the above, this does lead to two choices.

1. You are unfairly criticizing a player for plays that are not his unless you can't distinguish #21 from #51 (Demorrio had one play you listed) or #41 Antoine Harris (who "gave up" the brilliant TD catch). In this scenario, anyone whose jersey ends with a 1 must be Hall.

or

2. You don't understand football defenses.

ghoticov (12/30/2007)

How many people call white men thugs? Please show me an example? I am black and I hear that term ALL of the time on this board. Who is it always directed at? The black men on this team. Stop trying to make him out as less than what he really is.

Absolute (12/30/2007)
so what if I dislike a player? I want all thugs removed from the team. Vick, now Hall. If any others show up I'll ant them gone too.

FWIW, I DISAGREE with the statement, but it's hardly racist.

In fact, it strongly implies that Vick and Hall are the only "thugs" currently on the roster. That leaves an awful lot of black players who, by his own definition, are not "thugs." Including a couple with braids :ermm:

Referring to every gross generalization as "racist" is not all that different than referring to all those who engage in arguably bad behavior as "thugs." Both are vastly overstating the case.

ghoticov (12/30/2007)
Absolute (12/30/2007)
Norwood32 (12/30/2007)
whaaaa!

So you do hate Hall, everything you say about him is negative.

They think all thugs are black ghoticov. I'd be embarrassed if I was black and another black made comments like they do.

JMO. I have that right.

Absolute (12/30/2007)
Atl.Prolific (12/30/2007)
How is D-Hall doing?

he's given up about 100 yards receiving today.

Wrong again. Why dont you just talk about the GAME?

I know up untill the middle of the 3rd quarter with about 5 minutes left he has only given up 53 yards. Waiting for end of game stats to see how many total so far 53 isn't bad as of the 27 TD score.

Bermuda Falcon (bdafalcon) (12/30/2007)
Isn't Wallace a free agent next season, he looks pretty good.

He is, but I doubt Seattle will let him get away. Given the time it takes to truly learn Holmgren's WCO (Holmgren himself estimated five years) I doubt the Hawks are interested in bringing in a new backup. Also, he plays receiver from time to time.