Here`s to the Patriots...

papikaika

A team that was caught cheating in week one, who did not have to forfeit the game because the only person with a bigger yellow cowardly stripe down his back in comparison to Bobby Petrino is Roger Goodell. His lesson to little league football players and coaches, hight school, etc is that CHEATING IS ACCEPTABLE. Just fine them a little bit. 750,000 is a lot to the average American but it is PETTY CASH to people like Bob Kraft and Bill Belechick. They will make the money up on endorsements, success books, and commercials. He did take away their draft pick, equivalant to a second round pick but did not take away the one they got from the loser Niners. The RAPE of the NFL was committed by Roger Goodell and the cheaters known as the New England Patriots.

I am sure Goodell will throw the book at Vick however.

LOL @ all the panty wastes absolutely flipping out about the Patriots using video tape to try to get signals from other teams.

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DECADES, THIS IS NOTHING NEW TO THE SPORT OF FOOTBALL AND THE PATRIOTS DID NOT INVENT THE VIDEO CAMERA, NOR DID THEY INVENT USING IT TO SPY ON OTHER TEAMS' SIGNALS.

Jimmie Johnson and Barry Switzer both admitted to doing it in the 90's when they took Dallas to 3 Super Bowl wins in 4 years. Bill Parcell's has admitted numerous times that he did it. **** Eric Mangini HIMSELF used to do it when he coached under Belicheck for all those years, and then he turned around and snitched on them after he left.

WHY DO YOU THINK PLAYCALLERS HOLD THEIR SHEETS OVER THEIR MOUTHS???? BECAUSE TEAMS ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO INTERCEPT WHAT THE OTHER TEAM IS DOING.

If they weren't there would be no need to cover up their mouth. People go to such lengths as bringing in professional lip readers to try to steal signals, which is not cheating any more than video-taping signals.

This kind of ##### goes on in baseball all the time with the guy standing at second base trying to steal the catcher's signal and then relay it back to the batter. Yet nobody ##### themselves with fury over it.

The ONLY reason people are flipping out over "Spygate" is because it isn't their team that just made NFL history. I guess what I'm really trying to say is:

WHO GIVES A FLYING #####?? Anyone who thinks video-taping the New York Jets' defensive signals in the first game of the season is the reason the Patriots went 16-0 you'd be doing the citizens of the world a favor by dousing yourself in gasoline and striking a match so as not to expose other human beings to your polluted brain-waves.

Belicheck was fined half a million dollars, and since nobody can comment from personal knowledge of his financial situation, we can only assume that that's a pretty hefty fine, the biggest for an individual in NFL history. The Patriots' organization was fined $750,000 and had their first round draft pick taken away. It's not the NFL's fault that the Patriots are a genous organization who put themselves in a position to have a 2nd 1st round draft pick. What more do you want them to do? Execute them?

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DECADES, THIS IS NOTHING NEW TO THE SPORT OF FOOTBALL AND THE PATRIOTS DID NOT INVENT THE VIDEO CAMERA, NOR DID THEY INVENT USING IT TO SPY ON OTHER TEAMS' SIGNALS.

What color is the sky in your world? If that were true it would have been stopped long ago. The fact of the matter is it is cheating. Cheating should not be rewarded. What cracks me up is the fact you try to use the line that baseball players have cheated for years. In your world, two wrongs make a right.

The Patriots showed this year that they did not need to steal signals to win. Their roster has plenty of talent. The behavior of Bill B. of the Patriots in stealing signals shows what an insecure snake in the grass that he is. It was disgraceful.

The Patriots will always be remembered as cheats. Joe Horn of the Falcons said this as well.

monson007 (12/31/2007)

What color is the sky in your world? If that were true it would have been stopped long ago. The fact of the matter is it is cheating. Cheating should not be rewarded. What cracks me up is the fact you try to use the line that baseball players have cheated for years. In your world, two wrongs make a right.

The Patriots showed this year that they did not need to steal signals to win. Their roster has plenty of talent. The behavior of Bill B. of the Patriots in stealing signals shows what an insecure snake in the grass that he is. It was disgraceful.

The Patriots will always be remembered as cheats. Joe Horn of the Falcons said this as well.

If they win the Super Bowl nobody will ever even remember they got caught "cheating."

Jimmie Johnson, Bill Parcells, Barry Switzer, and Mike Ditka have all admitted to either doing it or knowing that everyone in the NFL does it. Take off your huggies.

There are a couple of teams that could beat New England. I think San Diego is playing much better ball. The colts of course could beat them, and probably should have beaten them the first time.

And on to cheating...

As was said, they weren't the first. They just got caught.

And that first round draft pick wasn't chump change. I am sure that organization did not like the label of cheater being thrown at them either.

I don't like Belichick, but it isn't because he is a cheater. It's because he's a punkbitch.