Moss and Brady Make NFL History together!!

Headshot

I know this has nothing to do with the Falcons, but this is NFL history we've just witnessed.

Randy Moss breaks Jerry Rice's single season TD record and Brady breaks Peyton Manning's single season TD record.

Congrats to an absolutely RIDICULOUS season by these 2 guys, the envy of all the NFL.

Twinblade (12/29/2007)
A * should be replaced near their 16-0 season.

seriously no thier shouldnt. they got caught at the end of the 1st half of the 1st game of the season against scrubs who are as bad as us.

they shouldnt have anything added, and if you think they should, then your just bitter that they did it.

this whole * thing with the Pats, Bonds, McGwire and so on is bulls#i7 who cares if that happened or not the Pats still have the best team and would have won that game anyways and who knows how many ppl get by with steriod use in all sports just cause you get caught don't mean you are the only ones

Headshot (12/29/2007)
I know this has nothing to do with the Falcons, but this is NFL history we've just witnessed.

Randy Moss breaks Jerry Rice's single season TD record and Brady breaks Peyton Manning's single season TD record.

Congrats to an absolutely RIDICULOUS season by these 2 guys, the envy of all the NFL.

Turned out to be a very exciting game-props to the Giants for turning out tonite!! I was stunned when Brady went for the same pass to Moss the very next play-it was beautiful!! They showed why they are on their way to be the greatest team in NFL history!!! Congrats Pat's

Headshot (12/29/2007)

Jerry Rice did it in 12 games.

popcornplaya (12/30/2007)
Headshot (12/29/2007)

I thought it was 14.

ebonymonk (12/30/2007)
Headshot (12/29/2007)

I thought it was 14.

No sir, it was 12. The strike shortened season of 1987, they played 12 games. Week 3's games were canceled, and weeks 4-6 were played with replacement players. 16-4=12. Rice played 12 games, and scored 22 times.

Need some references?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1987_NFL_season

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...rice_on_record/

Twinblade (12/29/2007)
if that person wasn't caught that just proves they was smart enough. Pats on the other hand wasn't smart enough by being caught with that Spygate crap.

Spygate will always taint the pats perfect season.

Pats are not the greatest team imo.

No, the only reason the Pats got caught is because Eric Mangini snitched on them. Mangini was with Belicheck for MANY years while they were videotaping other teams signals (Something that EVERY team in the NFL does BTW), and he participated in it, then turned around and snitched on them after he left. Man, that really takes balls.

And Spygate will only taint the Pats' perfect season in YOUR opinion.

Cheating isn't cheating if everyone in the league is doing what you're doing. The only way that Pats cheated this year was by having Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Donte Stallworth, Laurence Maroney, and Tom Brady on the same team, which technically isn't cheating but it **** sure is not fair to the rest of the NFL.

Video taping a guy sending in defensive signals does NOT make you go 16-0, especially when you're not the only team doing it.

Headshot (12/29/2007)

Congrats to Jerry Rice.

• 2 weeks later...