there will be A LOT of the top rated players in the senior bowl this year.

I want to see that kicker from Nebraska... think his name is Shiney McShine aka Planet Scott...

But in all seriousness, I'd love to see all the top QBs go, and the DTs, and the RBs, and the OTs. I want to see Matt Forte, Cory Boyd, Tashard Choice, Glenn Dorsey, Sedrick Ellis, Kentwan Balmer, Demario Pressley, Jeff Otah, Gosder Cherilus, Chris Williams, Jake Long, etc...

buddrick (12/29/2007)
Lord Dark Helmet (12/29/2007)
The senior bowl has nothing to do with the Falcons. We have a draft forum for these threads.

the players we want the falcons to draft has more to do with the falcons than the striking resemblance of darth vader to dark helmet, but thats neither here nor there. so whats your point?

My point was made because you chose to respond. That is why I am LORD Dark Helmet.

buddrick (12/29/2007)
The senior bowl has nothing to do with the Falcons. We have a draft forum for these threads.

the players we want the falcons to draft has more to do with the falcons than the striking resemblance of darth vader to dark helmet, but thats neither here nor there. so whats your point?

My point was made because you chose to respond. That is why I am LORD Dark Helmet.

so the fact that i chose to respond to your post that this topic was in the wrong forum much like untold others, proves the point that people should not create topics in the incorrect forum and furthermore is the reason you chose your screen name? how come you did'nt respond to my earlier post asking who here has shaved their legs. you know you do. dark helmet did for the making of the movie space balls. he had to because he wore black panty hose like the ones your wearing in your picture. and do you play with dolls? dark helmet did. maybe THATS why you are dark helmet. and did you notice that hollywood wants to see gleen dorsey in the senior bowl? i'm sure you did.

buddrick (12/29/2007)
buddrick (12/29/2007)

so the fact that i chose to respond to your post that this topic was in the wrong forum much like untold others, proves the point that people should not create topics in the incorrect forum and furthermore is the reason you chose your screen name? how come you did'nt respond to my earlier post asking who here has shaved their legs. you know you do. dark helmet did for the making of the movie space balls. he had to because he wore black panty hose like the ones your wearing in your picture. and do you play with dolls? dark helmet did. maybe THATS why you are dark helmet. and did you notice that hollywood wants to see gleen dorsey in the senior bowl? i'm sure you did.

Good post.

I have a feeling you will see Brohm twice a year every season he is in the nfl!

The Guy I want to watch vs the best Competition is

Texas DT Frank Okam #97

Position: DT

Height: 6-5

Weight: 320

Class: Sr.-3L

Hometown: Dallas, TX (Lake Highlands)

okam_frank_092105_300.jpg

I believe He is around a High 2nd rounder right now.

He is way bigger than Dorsey!