Jamaal Anderson

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Career History

College: Arkansas

NFL Draft: 2007 / Round: 1 / Pick: 8

Teams:

* Atlanta Falcons (2007-present)

Stats at NFL.com

Jamaal Anderson (born February 6, 1986 in Little Rock, Arkansas) is an American football defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons.

College career

Jamaal was originally a wide receiver for the Razorbacks, but switched to his defensive end when Anthony Brown was injured during Anderson's sophomore season.

Anderson instantly hit it off at his new position change. Anderson recorded 17.5 quarterback sacks in his time at Arkansas, with those sacks going for minus 128 yards. He also recorded 130 tackles, with 84 solos. He had 32 stops for losses of 167 yards. He had 35 quarterback pressures, 8 pass deflections, 2 forced fumbles and a fumble recovery in 19 starts. Anderson chose to forgo his senior season at Arkansas, and entered the NFL Draft.

Professional career

Does not have one

• 8 months later...
i can't stand when fans of a team are the ones that hate a player so much. he is YOUNG and needs TIME. gah, I mean, he's only what, 22?

blah blah blah, shut your trap...gaines adams is young, chris long is very young, yet they still have had their one sack. stop making excuses. time does not cure lack of strength and speed. if ja55 said he took ja98 under his wing during the offseason and this is what we get out of ja98, then something is either wrong with ja55 or ja98 just plain out sucks..take your stab at which one it is....

And as I click to go there I know it will not say that anymore. Pleasant surprise though, here's what it says now:

College career

Jamaal was originally a wide receiver for the Razorbacks, but switched to his defensive end when Anthony Brown was injured during Anderson's sophomore season.

Anderson instantly hit it off at his new position change. Anderson recorded 17.5 quarterback sacks in his time at Arkansas, with those sacks going for minus 128 yards. He also recorded 130 tackles, with 84 solos. He had 32 stops for losses of 167 yards. He had 35 quarterback pressures, 8 pass deflections, 2 forced fumbles and a fumble recovery in 20 starts. Anderson chose to forgo his senior season at Arkansas, and entered the NFL Draft.

[edit] Professional career

Anderson was drafted with the 8th overall pick by the Atlanta Falcons in the 2007 NFL Draft. Aside from being drafted and being a salary cap hit, there really is no significant contribution he's made to the NFL.

[edit] External links

lol it got "updated" again

Anderson was drafted with the 8th overall pick by the Atlanta Falcons in the 2007 NFL Draft. Aside from being drafted and being a salary cap hit, there really is no significant contribution he's made to the NFL.

2008: Jamaal Anderson has not recorded a single sack in a regular season game yet in his career.

Week 4 of 2008 Jamaal Anderson demanded a trade. The Young defensive end told the reporters "I know I can be productive in any other team, John Abraham is stunting my growth by stealing my sacks".

lol it got "updated" again

2008: Jamaal Anderson has not recorded a single sack in a regular season game yet in his career.

Week 4 of 2008 Jamaal Anderson demanded a trade. The Young defensive end told the reporters "I know I can be productive in any other team, John Abraham is stunting my growth by stealing my sacks".

and again... someone was creative with this one

College career

Anderson instantly hit it off at his new position change. Anderson recorded 17.5 quarterback sacks in his time at Arkansas, with those sacks going for minus 128 yards. He also recorded 130 tackles, with 84 solos. He had 32 stops for losses of 167 yards. He had 35 quarterback pressures, 8 pass deflections, 2 forced fumbles and a fumble recovery in 20 starts. Anderson chose to forgo his senior season at Arkansas, and entered the NFL Draft.

Professional career

Anderson was drafted with the 8th overall pick by the Atlanta Falcons in the 2007 NFL Draft. Jamaal is still growing and becoming a good run stuffing Defensive end, also getting in the gaps forcing the run plays to other players for losses. He also took SWIFTKICK's mother out to dinner last week and never called her afterwords.. O SNAP

If people realized he has only been a DE for 3 freaking years they would understand he needs time to grow...

:lol: at this edit:

Professional career

Anderson was drafted with the 8th overall pick by the Atlanta Falcons in the 2007 NFL Draft. Jamaal is still growing and becoming a good run stuffing Defensive end, also getting in the gaps forcing the run plays to other players for losses. He also took SWIFTKICK's mother out to dinner last week and never called her afterwords.. O SNAP