Least favorite Falcon ever.

birdweiserrr

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Ole Matt Prater. Yeah cant say I was too fond of him. I was at the JAX game when he missed to EASY field goals and give the jacs the game.

But I wasnt watching football during the Jeff George era but he sounds like the worst player to wear a falcon on his sleeve just from what he did. At least Vick tried to help the team on the field.

Peerless Price...

He was the only one to say that he hated us.

when he played for us, If you look at balls that were through to him, he could have came back and caught the ball.

We need more WR Like Hines Ward. who would actually come back to catch the **** ball,rather than watching the DB break on it

D. Hall , A self centered cry Baby who is a Me! Me! and lost one game this year all be hisself , and thinks he is it when all the time he is hurting our team.:angry:

We could have had the best DT in the game who is a Real Christian and Team first guy.

Tommie Harris. You will never hear him telling the whole world how great he is.:exclamationmark:

I hope they do trade him TODAY!!! We'd be lucky to get anything for him if any team finds out what a Brat he is. I aould understand why any Coach wouldn't want to be here If they hae to put up with that guy!

Robinson

Price

Chandler

D. Johnson

Favre

Vick was the best damned thing this franchise had and he did more for this team then we even knew. We found that out this year when we saw how pathetic the team looks without him. Say what you will about his fall from grace, but he put the Falcons on the map and gave a fanbase hope. He may of ended up a ****** bag, but his impact on the franchise, what he gave this franchise who had nothing to look forward to is unparalled.

freeze1st (12/22/2007)
faninmd (12/21/2007)
What kind of fan base do we have where we talk about what falcons we hate?

I was thinking the exact same thing! They love the players when they are up and kick them when they are down. If you hate them how could you have ever considered them a Falcon to begin with?

When did "least favorite" come to equal "hate?" I have "least favorite" people I work with, but that does not mean I hate them.

freeze1st (12/22/2007)
faninmd (12/21/2007)
What kind of fan base do we have where we talk about what falcons we hate?

I was thinking the exact same thing! They love the players when they are up and kick them when they are down. If you hate them how could you have ever considered them a Falcon to begin with?

A question I have is do you dislike his (players posters mentioned) performance on the field or his life off the field?

But like most have said this is a horrible thread.:ermm: