Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicious (12/18/2007)
brvslugger10 (12/18/2007)
triggerman (12/18/2007)
vp and coach!!!!!!!!!!
He already said no to coaching, but you never know:w00t:

Yeah, he said something about the stress of coaching getting to him so he just wants to do the GM type stuff.

IDC, Parcells running things with Singletary as HC would be awesome!

On ESPNEWS right now

I'll catch the loop later. But Parcells and Singleltary is a very good start. WE KNOW THROUGH HISTORY that Parcells is a great evaluator of talent in terms of transition from college to pro, and Singletary WILL command respect in the locker room. If Blank gets these 2 guys, I'll be comfortable during our 2-3 year path to success.

ucityfalcon (12/18/2007)
On ESPNEWS right now

I'll catch the loop later. But Parcells and Singleltary is a very good start. WE KNOW THROUGH HISTORY that Parcells is a great evaluator of talent in terms of transition from college to pro, and Singletary WILL command respect in the locker room. If Blank gets these 2 guys, I'll be comfortable during our 2-3 year path to success.

I agree. If we get this tandom we will win...maybe not now, but soon, real soon!

;)

nativefalcon (12/18/2007)
Not for head coach.....For vice president, which means McKay would not be the GM anymore.

Bring him Home King Arthur, PLEASE SEND MCKAY PACKING. :w00t::w00t:

Blank says Memo to Mckay, take a week off, I'll call you later. :P

Bump!!

sorry - not thrilled - I grew up a NY Giants fan and idoliz Parcells the coach

he has never done great as a talent - drafting guy - I think the only place he has done it was in NE and he did not, if memory serves, do great

Parcells actually does better when someone else buys the groceries and he coaches

The Cush (12/18/2007)
Wow. So has anything said about McKay being fired or just given another position within the organization?

I think I heard that Mckay would be promoted to a position to where he would take care of more or of the administrative stuff and would relinquish his Personnel duties to the GM or Coach/GM that would be brought in.