Britney spears sister is knocked up

Twinblade

Twinblade (12/18/2007)
From what I read, the father is her bf she met from church and shes keeping it. That whole family is screwed up.

o heck yea. if she is keeping it, then i doubt that nick will want to keep her. im pretty sure thats not a good image. and to the BF. DONT BE A FOOL WRAP YOUR TOOL.

Beau J (12/18/2007)
16 is legal right?? She's pretty hot. I wait for the 18th bday and admit it's mine. It's just the right thing to do.

georgia 16 is legal. i do not know about other states. he is lucky she isnt 15, because then it would be a misdameanor, and he would be going to jail. yea she is pretty hot, but that family is just messed up. 16 and a babymama. brittany needs to stop sharing her ##### she is a mommy. we do not need another madonna.

bigmildog (12/19/2007)
Twinblade (12/18/2007)
lmao, wow, Should this be blamed on her sister or parents?

Her mom is to blame, the guy that got her pregnant lives with them. Great parenting. Britney never had a chance.

I understand that the mom was writing a book on raising the Spears sister lol I guess that has been put on hold. Where is their father in all of this? I am the only girl in my family and I could run over my mom like a Mac truck but my dad was the BRICK WALL that caused me to have a lot of knots on my forehead. My dad could/can give me this look and I snap straight and I am 30.

Sounds like proof that crazy parents raise crazy kids that give birth to crazy grandkids