players that need to be OFF the falcons roster next year

McNabb is the Answer (12/18/2007)
warrick dunn

alge crumpler

keith brookings

michael jenkins

tod mcclure

anyone else?

what???...mcclure is our best lineman..warrick will probaly retire...but crump is one of our only decent receivers..he causes match up problems for defenses...petrino just hasnt used him all year..but this is coming from a guy who thinks mcnabb is the answer..lol..wow

norwoodfan2132 (12/18/2007)
warrick dunn

alge crumpler

keith brookings

michael jenkins

tod mcclure

anyone else?

what???...mcclure is our best lineman..warrick will probaly retire...but crump is one of our only decent receivers..he causes match up problems for defenses...petrino just hasnt used him all year..but this is coming from a guy who thinks mcnabb is the answer..lol..wow

he's our best lineman? then why the **** do we get so much frickin' pressure up the gut? i'll tell you why... he's a lightweight. crumpler is done he couldn't even handle redman's LASERS!

norwoodfan2132 (12/18/2007)
warrick dunn

alge crumpler

keith brookings

michael jenkins

tod mcclure

anyone else?

he's our best lineman? then why the **** do we get so much frickin' pressure up the gut? i'll tell you why... he's a lightweight. crumpler is done he couldn't even handle redman's LASERS!

because the 4 other OL suck thats y..he is the only good one, but he cant do it alone...and if crump can handle vicks lasers he can handle anyones..he just hasnt been used all season for some reason (petrino)

Gone:

Harrington

Leftwich

Redman

Dunn-retire

Gandy

Forney

Weiner

Brooking

Jennings-sucks as a punt returner

Jenkins

Sanders

Morton Andersen

I would keep Brooking IF they used him in the right position, he has played out of position 2 years in a row. :blink: and if he took a pay cut to like league minimum if he wanted to finish his career here. Also alot of those linemen just signed contracts 3-4 years. So we cut them, we are going to pay ever thought of that? Dead money, thanks to Mckay,Mora and Gibbs, Crumpler was not used right, but him and Hall might be trade bait anyway? Whoever comes here is going to have a spectacular headache. :P Also depends a ton on you know who paying that money back. ;)

chris redman

joey harrington

byron leftwich

dj shockley

mcnabb is the answer?? you must not be smart, because 1st you think mcnabb, the dude that gets hurt every season is the answer, and you want to get rid of all our QBs. HELLO MCFLY YOU NEED 3qbs.

and every1 on this board knows DJ SHOCKLEY IS DA FUTURE!!!:cool:

The whole team all 50..just kidding. Look everybody probably has four or five that are on top of their list. But I just hope they do not get rid off to many veterans or guys that still got a lot of life left. The idea that someone would suggest Crumpler is crazy. Yes he is not having a banner year, but this guy still ranks amongst the best at his position.

Yes I do not agree with the emotion getting the best of Hall, but how you going to let your best DB go when we are in such a rebuilding mode already..I don't get it!