FALCONS MOST LIKELY WILL HAVE 5 PICKS IN THE FIRST 3 ROUNDS

RODDY NATION

i hate the pats they are the biggest jackasses about everything and they dont do anything but cheat there way to wins lazy ******** mcay is not that bad i think it is blank he just likes the idea of being an owner but does not care about winning thats why he gave a criminal a 10 year contract and probly wolnt get any of his bonus back so we are screwd anyway

rev_hal (12/18/2007)

To be politically correct, it's "little people" clown.

My cousin got 23 months for forcing little people to fight. He had a cover as a legit midget breeding operation, but it was bogus. They had a few dwarfs they used to train the younger midgets on.

After they had exhumed all of the tiny 2 1/2ft corpses, P.E.T.M. stepped in and it all came tumbling down.

thomas merrill (12/18/2007)
i hate the pats they are the biggest jackasses about everything and they dont do anything but cheat there way to wins lazy ******** mcay is not that bad i think it is blank he just likes the idea of being an owner but does not care about winning thats why he gave a criminal a 10 year contract and probly wolnt get any of his bonus back so we are screwd anyway

please give evidence how the Pats are cheating?? By the way "MAJORITY" of the league cheats.:smooooth:

why do you think we will have 5 picks. we currently have 4. we have our top 3 picks for rds 1-3, and we have a 2nd rder from houston to complete the shaub trade. thats it. last year when we lost kerney we got a third pick in rd 4. we will not recieve any compensation for losing vick to my knowledge. no other potential F/A will compare to kerney who once again only netted us a 4th rd pick last year.

Caddieman (12/18/2007)
T.K. (12/18/2007)
talk about riding the bandwagon.. roddy nation= pats fan?

Roddy nation = dumb a#s! you mean! All 11 draft picks made the team last year! And he said McKay is dumb!;)

Its called "benefit" of a doubt. I also remember Lavalais, Beck, and many others that were trash but kept on the team to make Rich look like a genius. Don't forget Jimmy..he was suppose to be Mckays "STEAL OF THE CENTURY" not even active last time I checked.