Next on the guillotine

irishbuc

irishbuc (12/18/2007)
Sorry, Panthers. You gotta end your season in Tampa.

Here's to winning 5 of the 6 division games in blowout fashion.

Oh, and to all those that say we were the ##### that floated to the top? No. We're the ones that flushed the rest of you down it.

Good luck in the draft, and see ya'll next year. :cool:

irishbuc (12/18/2007)
irishbuc (12/18/2007)

Oh, and to all those that say we were the ##### that floated to the top? No. We're the ones that flushed the rest of you down it.

Whatver floats your boat. You know the Saints had you beat if it weren't for that stupid playcall from PAyton, you guys wouldn't be wearing the hat. The Bucs are NOT the best team in the South and you better hope you don't draw the Saints in round 1.

bud712 (12/18/2007)[hr

Whatver floats your boat. You know the Saints had you beat if it weren't for that stupid playcall from Payton, you guys wouldn't be wearing the hat. The Bucs are NOT the best team in the South and you better hope you don't draw the Saints in round 1.

If we are going to get games played back, the bucs get Det, and Jax games back, and you can have that game where Payton called a play that resulted in a Turnover, and the bucs still had to win it afterward because your D cracked under the pressure.

I think the bucs are the better team overall this year, Saints have the better O, even with missing players, so you can feel fortunate that not alot of work needs to be done there.

I think some of you Saint fans are missing the mediots falling all over themselves about your "greatness" after the cinderella season of last year, you have been letdown this year, but the window is open.

The Saints may still get in, but midnight may strike a little earlier for them this year. I think the only team I really don't want to see in Tampa is the Redskins. Yes, I said it the skins WFW.

This team overall is better than the team in '05, I don't know how far they will go, and if you told me they would win a SB in '02 when they made the playoffs I would have said the same thing.

Just enjoying the ride however it plays out.

bud712 (12/18/2007)
irishbuc (12/18/2007)
irishbuc (12/18/2007)

Whatver floats your boat. You know the Saints had you beat if it weren't for that stupid playcall from PAyton, you guys wouldn't be wearing the hat. The Bucs are NOT the best team in the South and you better hope you don't draw the Saints in round 1.

Boo hoo.

You are what your record says you are. Your defense is like swiss cheese. And your offense is inconsistent at best.

Rest assured, if you play us in the playoffs - it's gonna be at our house, and no rival is gonna come to our house and beat us this year. I'd love it if you guys were matched up against us.

WhenFalconsWin (12/18/2007)
irishbuc (12/18/2007)
bud712 (12/18/2007)
irishbuc (12/18/2007)
irishbuc (12/18/2007)

Boo hoo.

You are what your record says you are. Your defense is like swiss cheese. And your offense is inconsistent at best.

Rest assured, if you play us in the playoffs - it's gonna be at our house, and no rival is gonna come to our house and beat us this year. I'd love it if you guys were matched up against us.

It ain't going to happen, your in...and they can't believe they're not!

I know, eh? It's like a bunch of 5 year olds throwing a temper tantrum around here. Everything I say is 10x worse in their mind, because it hurts so **** bad :laugh:

Carolina hasn't been playing badly lately, Irish. They played Dallas well, even though nobody saw it. And Peppers should be back. I'm not saying we'll win, but there's a decent chance there. It all depends on the health of our center. If he's hurt, it's over before it starts, but with him there, it could be a good game.

jungleking (12/23/2007)
Carolina hasn't been playing badly lately, Irish. They played Dallas well, even though nobody saw it. And Peppers should be back. I'm not saying we'll win, but there's a decent chance there. It all depends on the health of our center. If he's hurt, it's over before it starts, but with him there, it could be a good game.

Well more than likely we're going to rest our starters next week, so I'm not so sure myself. Carolina hasn't been playing badly at all. I saw the Seattle and Dallas game. Carolina's current QB isn't too bad. Shame that pass interference call wasn't made saturday night.

irishbuc (12/23/2007)
jungleking (12/23/2007)

Well more than likely we're going to rest our starters next week, so I'm not so sure myself. Carolina hasn't been playing badly at all. I saw the Seattle and Dallas game. Carolina's current QB isn't too bad. Shame that pass interference call wasn't made saturday night.

That call...and the crappy fourht and one spot...and numerous other PI calls...and the horrible review of a catch...and many others. I'm not so big on those refs.

But we shouldn't have beaten the team anyway, we didn't play like we needed to. We let them drive quite a few times and were more lucky than anything else that they didn't score.

jungleking (12/24/2007)
irishbuc (12/23/2007)
jungleking (12/23/2007)

That call...and the crappy fourht and one spot...and numerous other PI calls...and the horrible review of a catch...and many others. I'm not so big on those refs.

But we shouldn't have beaten the team anyway, we didn't play like we needed to. We let them drive quite a few times and were more lucky than anything else that they didn't score.

For all the ##### people talk about the Panthers, they're still a dangerous team. When Delhomme comes back next year I fully expect them to contend for the division crown once again.

New Orleans better do something about that D, or the same thing will happen to them next year. Should of known signing scrubs off of Indy's D would of never worked. It's laughable how the Media talks up Indy like they're some sort of defensive juggernaut. This is the first year their D has even been worth mentioning.