ESPN IS A JOKE ...

swiftkick

why in **** does the commish hate the falcons..the only person deserved to get fined was roddy for the celebration..what happened with dhall was before the game, not during....all alge did was wear a number 7 sticker under his eyes, what the **** did chris houston do, he doesnt even kno vick like that..that is so messed up, i was for the commish when he got hired, but he has taken things to far now...

swiftkick (12/17/2007)
On the bottom where it scrolls through scores...It goes 7 Falcons have been fined for wearing Michael Vick shirts ( then to make it even longer) They feel the need to tell us how long Vick has been sentenced for

is that nessecary ?

If you have been living under a rock you would know

Its ESPN (or Disney-b!tch) - its what they do.

why in **** does the commish hate the falcons..the only person deserved to get fined was roddy for the celebration..what happened with dhall was before the game, not during....all alge did was wear a number 7 sticker under his eyes, what the **** did chris houston do, he doesnt even kno vick like that..that is so messed up, i was for the commish when he got hired, but he has taken things to far now...

-----------------------------------------

he should fine the whole team

consistentfalcon (12/17/2007)
why cant you quote someone then respond..Your replies are confusing cause your--- looks like where your sig will be

------------------------------------------

i copy , hit respond , paste , draw a line then under the line post my reply

thats to much work

swiftkick (12/17/2007)
why cant you quote someone then respond..Your replies are confusing cause your--- looks like where your sig will be

thats to much work

all you have to do is hit the quote button to quote some1. Man i thought it was obvious.:w00t:

GEORGIAfan (12/17/2007)
swiftkick (12/17/2007)

thats to much work

all you have to do is hit the quote button to quote some1. Man i thought it was obvious.:w00t:

i guess not

And believe it or not, most of the stuff ESPN publishes/writes, they actually steal from other media sources. At least I know they like to steal writeups from Armed Forces Network.

ESPN is really only good for watching the live sports feeds. Everything else, you might as well read some hack sports site. You'll at least get much more ethical sources that way.

celtik

WOW, AND TO THINK ....... THIS IS THE ONE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY CAPS. WOW.:w00t:

BirdsOfPrey (12/17/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/17/2007)
swiftkick (12/17/2007)

thats to much work

Honestly, this quote system sucks. eventually a series of replies will end up spreading out so far it takes up the page. I wish they would fix that. The quote and reply was better on the last board.

yea i know they get so freaking long. consistentfalcon i was joking with the i thought it was obvious. hope you do not take it the wrong way.

GEORGIAfan (12/18/2007)
BirdsOfPrey (12/17/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/17/2007)
swiftkick (12/17/2007)

thats to much work

Honestly, this quote system sucks. eventually a series of replies will end up spreading out so far it takes up the page. I wish they would fix that. The quote and reply was better on the last board.

yea i know they get so freaking long. consistentfalcon i was joking with the i thought it was obvious. hope you do not take it the wrong way.

it appears to be easier in a way, but a little confusing when you want to delete part of a post you are replying to, thanks for the tip and , ill work with it