Blank will have a hard time getting a BIG NAME Coach in here because of what he did to Dan Reeves !!!!

FM77

Make no mistake about it, Coaches around the league who have survived in the NFL for long periods to time do so because they know how to work behind closed doors and in the Locker rooms as well as Coach on the Field. Petrino was a outright failure because of his poor commiucation skills, He could not get the players to believe in his system and way of doing things. All of the Primary coaches in this league and all of the Vet Coaches know what Blank did to Dan Reeves in 2003 and that in their book tells them they would rather not work for a owner who is likey to dismiss a Hall of Fame Coach just because a Star Player in Injured, they can ask well Hells Bells, he might do the same thing to me so how can I commit to him.

Blank is going to have a tough time talking somebody into taking this Falcon Job, Cowher and Parcells have already said NOOOOO !!!!

I would not be against June Jones coming back as Offensive Coordinator and us drafting the Hawaii QB with Singetary as the HC !!! and as long as Glanville stays the **** AWAY !!

Reeves went to Blank and demanded to know if Blank was planning on keeping him after the season. Blank was honest with Reeves, said no, and Reeves chose to step down.

Blank didn't mistreat Reeves. Vick carried that team like he carried this team. Blank wanted to bring in a GM who would build a more competitive team. Obviously that hasn't worked out too well so far(but I still support McKay).

maxatlanta (12/18/2007)
Reeves went to Blank and demanded to know if Blank was planning on keeping him after the season. Blank was honest with Reeves, said no, and Reeves chose to step down.

Blank didn't mistreat Reeves. Vick carried that team like he carried this team. Blank wanted to bring in a GM who would build a more competitive team. Obviously that hasn't worked out too well so far(but I still support McKay).

AMEN!!!!!