Just wanted to point out something positive

37Ice

1st- Morten Anderson is 2nd in the NFC is FG %, he has been great this season!!

2nd-Harrington has the highest completion % of his career and the 5th highest in the Falcons history for a season,

Harrington hasnt been that bad, if you look at those numbers and realize hes had no running game and no line

which again, tells me we need an O-line focus for this draft, we need to draft at least 3 OL

37Ice (12/17/2007)

2nd-Harrington has the highest completion % of his career and the 5th highest in the Falcons history for a season,

Harrington hasnt been that bad, if you look at those numbers and realize hes had no running game and no line

which again, tells me we need an O-line focus for this draft, we need to draft at least 3 OL

Me too, let me be positive as well..

Boley is having a great season and it is likely he will get a Pro Bowl nomination..

ATL--75 (12/17/2007)
37Ice (12/17/2007)

Me too, let me be positive as well..

Boley is having a great season and it is likely he will get a Pro Bowl nomination..

Boley has really emerged as a leader this year. He is going to be the anchor of that defense for years to come.

falconstat2dfreak (12/17/2007)
morton is great but he can;t be a kicking crutch for us much longer. he is great but he is getting up there

lol, getting up there? he's been up there for several years now. ageless wonder. get him inside the 25 and he can't miss unless the idiots up front let the kick get blocked

Props to Morten!!! And yes you are right about the 0-line. I was surprised by the Harrington stats-I think he's better than people give him credit for. My guess is that he was so surprised to get benched again(are you "f" kidding me) because Petrino probably promised to stick with him -and then did'nt-that would be typical of him.

skippy (12/17/2007)
Props to Morten!!! And yes you are right about the 0-line. I was surprised by the Harrington stats-I think he's better than people give him credit for. My guess is that he was so surprised to get benched again(are you "f" kidding me) because Petrino probably promised to stick with him -and then did'nt-that would be typical of him.

HE GOT BENCHED IN DETROIT ...... AND IN MIAMI ......... WHY NOT ATLANTA TOO? WE'RE NOT TALKING TOM BRADY HERE.:D BUT TO STAY POSITIVE, PROPS TO MORT.