Deangelo Hall

geraldg

This guy is not afraid to say what's on his mind, and that's why I like him. He is not a yes man or company guy like other psuedo-leaders on ths team (Brooking???). When Petrino was here, he voiced his displeasure of that clown even when it wasn't popular (Crumpler also). He didn't wait until the quitter quit and skipped town. I also give DHall his props for not hiding his support for Mike Vick. He wears his emotions on his sleave. It might get him in trouble sometimes, but I'm willing to take the good with the bad. The AJC is trying its best to get this dude run out of Atlanta. They should have been directing their efforts into getting Mr. Petrino out of here. But i guess, ole Bobby beat everybody to the punch.

Many people in this town just do not like a flashy, cocky player with an "in your face" attitude. He possesses the same personality traits as a young Deion Sanders. He didn't last long here either. It's funny how we want the best players shipped out of town, while we hang onto or sign old, washed up has-beens. I call it the "Clay Mathews Syndrome".

I hope Michael Boley never opens his mouth to question authority. He might just get run out of town as well. This organization is a mess from top to bottom, fans included. The AJC is heading the lynch mob to rid the team of good players and filling the roster with even more "company guys" who are heartless and can't play.

geraldg (12/17/2007)
This guy is not afraid to say what's on his mind, and that's why I like him. He is not a yes man or company guy like other psuedo-leaders on ths team (Brooking???). When Petrino was here, he voiced his displeasure of that clown even when it wasn't popular (Crumpler also). He didn't wait until the quitter quit and skipped town. I also give DHall his props for not hiding his support for Mike Vick. He wears his emotions on his sleave. It might get him in trouble sometimes, but I'm willing to take the good with the bad. The AJC is trying its best to get this dude run out of Atlanta. They should have been directing their efforts into getting Mr. Petrino out of here. But i guess, ole Bobby beat everybody to the punch.

Many people in this town just do not like a flashy, cocky player with an "in your face" attitude. He possesses the same personality traits as a young Deion Sanders. He didn't last long here either. It's funny how we want the best players shipped out of town, while we hang onto or sign old, washed up has-beens. I call it the "Clay Mathews Syndrome".

I hope Michael Boley never opens his mouth to question authority. He might just get run out of town as well. This organization is a mess from top to bottom, fans included. The AJC is heading the lynch mob to rid the team of good players and filling the roster with even more "company guys" who are heartless and can't play.

He needs to do his talking on the field inspite of all else.

Having said that.....

He gets a pass cause he did the right thing and I can't really blame him for that even though I was mad it helped cost us a game.

I was cheering him on when he flew into the pile. I cheered even louder he took on the biggest guy. Even though I dont condone personal fouls, at least the guy showed heart and emotion. If only the offensive line had that much heart and mean streak. I loved it he nailed Galloway. Its time this team got physical on both sides of the ball, just no more personal fouls.

all of the fans like to say they hate d. hall and he is so classless. they say he needs to be traded or cut but why would you trade or cut him when we have no depth? no other teams will trade their starting corners i bet. and if he did leave who would start in his place? sanders? houston? grimes? leave deangelo alone. you say that our players dont play with emotion. Why would we cut one that does play with emotion? deangelo does play with emotion, even though sometimes he lets his head get in his way sometimes, he does play with emotion. he also comes up with big plays for our defense. leave the man alone.

Illini_Falcon59 (12/17/2007)
It's not the emotion that bugs me. It's the fact that I have watched 3 Falcons games this year, and in 2 of them he tried to steal an interception out of his teammates hands. Not only that, he had his best year two years ago and hasn't been the same since.

Wha??? This has been his best year.

budd63 (12/17/2007)
I was cheering him on when he flew into the pile. I cheered even louder he took on the biggest guy. Even though I dont condone personal fouls, at least the guy showed heart and emotion. If only the offensive line had that much heart and mean streak. I loved it he nailed Galloway. Its time this team got physical on both sides of the ball, just no more personal fouls.
What have we all learned?

Don't ##### with Jeremy Trueblood.

Got it? Good.

YoungHeezy (12/17/2007)
Illini_Falcon59 (12/17/2007)
It's not the emotion that bugs me. It's the fact that I have watched 3 Falcons games this year, and in 2 of them he tried to steal an interception out of his teammates hands. Not only that, he had his best year two years ago and hasn't been the same since.

Wha??? This has been his best year.

Uhm...guess just not the games I've seen. I wish I got more Falcons games up here.