Who's losing their starting job?????

Deacon 13

just listened to Thomas on the Home Page. He said that Dunn and Redman were still the starters, but did say one guy was gonna benched. He wouldn't say who since the coaching staff had not spoke with the player about it yet.

So, who do ya think it will be?

My guess it's Ojinnaka. That guy is a turn-stile.:w00t:

squirreldawg (12/17/2007)
just listened to Thomas on the Home Page. He said that Dunn and Redman were still the starters, but did say one guy was gonna benched. He wouldn't say who since the coaching staff had not spoke with the player about it yet.

So, who do ya think it will be?

My guess it's Ojinnaka. That guy is a turn-stile.:w00t:

I don't know -but at least Thomas has enough class to tell the player before he releases it to the media!!!

squirreldawg (12/17/2007)
falconstat2dfreak (12/17/2007)
should be redman. give shock a chance if we is junk then we can clean the qb spot out and clear up tons of cash by releasing 4 qbs. there is a thought

????You want to put in the guy thats on IR???????:w00t:

sure might as well maybe he can complete more then 7 **** passes . 2 of which were to the other team :w00t:

falconfootball (12/17/2007)
You're probably right about Ojinnaka, but I'd be LMAO if it was Deangelo. I know it won't be, but still. He was soft twice now against Tampa, and he's not playing up to his capabilities (not that most of the rest of the team isn't either).
I can't imagine why-unless it's for one game for the late hit and penalty that followed???

You're probably right about Ojinnaka, but I'd be LMAO if it was Deangelo. I know it won't be, but still. He was soft twice now against Tampa, and he's not playing up to his capabilities (not that most of the rest of the team isn't either).

I thought we held Garcia under 100 yards passing, Galloway to 1 catch, 7 yards, and he had an INT.

I would hope it's Ojinaka. The only time he is not flagged for going offsides, is when the refs get tired of throwing the flag. He hasn't been good at blocking, and seriously, he is ALWAYS offsides. It's the only reason I know his number, because it gets called out all the time.

But I think just about anyone who isn't Roddy White could loose their starting job, and for good reason.

Or Jennings! Jesus H. Christopher, how bad does he suck? How times did we start in the 5's on Sunday? He is really good for almost nothing, and I hope we give it to someone who can do something productive. Not that our ST's has been able to block.

ki45toryu (12/17/2007)

I thought we held Garcia under 100 yards passing, Galloway to 1 catch, 7 yards, and he had an INT.

Those stats are only for people who actually watched the game.

celtiksage (12/17/2007)
Um, my money is on it being Lewis Sanders who loses his starting spot. :D:P

Actually, I'm going to say Ojinnaka and Batista could lose theres and we wouldn't miss a beat. We could also do with a little less #51. Put Brooking back outside and bring in Taylor.

celtik

Lewis Sanders out 4 seoson..Brent Grimes was singed...I think Jimmy or Nicholos will geta start.