Would you trade both of our second rounders

silentbob1272

No WAY in **** would I do something that crazy. What has Quinn proven? Oh wait, he is great at holding a clipboard, yay! If I had to go after a QB, it would either be somebody proven in FA or filled through the draft so that we could pick OUR guy. I wouldnt give up anything more than a 4th rounder and a player for Quinn if I absolutely had to.

Who in the **** has crowned Quinn as some saviour at QB. What has he done to garner all of this credibility as the guy to take us to the next level? I'd rather bring in a veteran QB from someone's bench to fill the slot as we rebuild with the QB from Hawaii as our draft choice. He I think will be a better pro than Brady Quinn will.

the truth (12/17/2007)
No WAY in **** would I do something that crazy. What has Quinn proven? Oh wait, he is great at holding a clipboard, yay! If I had to go after a QB, it would either be somebody proven in FA or filled through the draft so that we could pick OUR guy. I wouldnt give up anything more than a 4th rounder and a player for Quinn if I absolutely had to.

You're out of your mind, what has Mcfadden, Braum, Dorsey, or any other PROSPECT proven?? They have potential, and Quinn has even more next year than he had this. Cleveland got him through sheer luck and Miami's stupidity, if we pulled this trade off, it would be one of our best ever.

BruceReville (12/17/2007)
Trade for a guy that another team picked as their franchise QB just this year -- first off Cleveland would never do that -- second off we would be stupid to trade for him -- before Wiess came to Notre Dame how well did Quinn do? -- Not too good -- I have a pan and I have seen the flash :w00t:

I don't agree with you, but I kike the quote;)

silentbob1272 (12/17/2007)
BruceReville (12/17/2007)
Trade for a guy that another team picked as their franchise QB just this year -- first off Cleveland would never do that -- second off we would be stupid to trade for him -- before Wiess came to Notre Dame how well did Quinn do? -- Not too good -- I have a pan and I have seen the flash :w00t:

I don't agree with you, but I kike the quote;)

I really kike it, so much so that I like it.

yes, I would give both 2nds for Quinn. We could then get DMC in round one. Then I would get Justin Smiley (OG) and the best OT available in FA, and add another OT via the draft in round 3 or 4 just to be safe.

We have one OG (Blaylock) and one OT (Clabo) in place. We need a LT, but not one that can start day one (Weiner). Adding Smiley would give us a top tier OG, and we would be much improved IMO.

I dont know if i would give these both 2nd rounders this year but i would do something like a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year. Realize this people, for all you brennen lovers, How many times have you seen this guy in a pro style offense? How many guys in college that played in these high flying offense have done well in the nfl? And most importantly how many guys that throw sidearm have done well in the nfl? NONE! If you want to really break it down. If they would accept that deal i would be all over it. I would draft d-mac, and then with my remaining 2nd i would take the best oline guy i could find. Other than a couple more oline guys our offense is pretty much done.

As far as quinn i think people need to understand, this guy had nothing to work with. That team over achieved. And it showed as they lost in 2 years there only talent on that team, and look at them now, for god sakes they lost to army and navy!

I like the Idea of bringing in Quinn, but not for Atlanta's 2 2nd round picks. If they could give up one 2nd round pick and Joey Harrington I would go for that. Atlanta could pick up that RB "Turner" from San Diego through free agency, and pick Jake Long with 1st round pick. Because as of now Atlanta would pick 4th in the draft and McFadden will go before that.