JCITOW, I'm calling you out!

Ramen

GEORGIAfan (12/17/2007)
robpanama (12/17/2007)
Shut up Noob!

man YOU SHUT UP NOOB.

i do not know what happened to him, but ramen you need to get rid of that avatar. it starting to make me sick.

It's just a guy pouring champagne on his face in celebration of an off-season MLB win. Get your mind out of the gutter! :angry:

Ramen (12/18/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/17/2007)
robpanama (12/17/2007)
Shut up Noob!

man YOU SHUT UP NOOB.

i do not know what happened to him, but ramen you need to get rid of that avatar. it starting to make me sick.

It's just a guy pouring champagne on his face in celebration of an off-season MLB win. Get your mind out of the gutter! :angry:

Calm down my friend, it just gives GEORGIAFan a bad flashback of what happened to him earlier this year.;)

Bloodhoundz Reborn (12/18/2007)
Ramen (12/18/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/17/2007)
robpanama (12/17/2007)
Shut up Noob!

man YOU SHUT UP NOOB.

Calm down my friend, it just gives GEORGIAFan a bad flashback of what happened to him earlier this year.;)

dang bro you got to do me dirty like that. that was straight low blow. but it just reminds me of whats going to happen to mike vick in jail. can run all the time.:w00t: