Dear Arthur Blank, what the Falcons should do now.

mjayers2417

Emmit, I have alot of respect for you youve been a asset to the team. I know your just filling some shoes until they CAN be filled. My honest opinion, is we need to go ahead and put Joey Harrington back in as starter like we brought him here to do, START. If you ask me, he might have been able to do something for us when we were in thatt 2 game win streak. Some stupid coach thought it was a good idea to to take him out when he was on a roll. Stat wise, Joey really aint that bad. I say put him back in. Our third string aint quite working for us and us falcons fans want to at least walk away with 2 more victories or a sign of at least some motivation. The season aint over yet until week 17 so what are we all pouting about? We had a REALLY BAD year. So what, what organization doesnt? Stick Joey in for the remaining two games, the guy is going to give everything he has. And Mr. Blank, You need to get this team to a championship, people say its going to take us a couple years, Bullcrap. We have a excellent team, we can win championships with this team. Quarterback needed? Maybe. But we need to stay out of the college turfs and go for someone who has a NFL resume. Mr. Blank, you can get this team back into winning status with ONE real good decision. And thats a coach. You get a coach that knows how to call the right plays and gets along with yourself, but mainly the team, you have yourself a championship team. Dont make changes in the wrong places again. Love you guys.

Falcons Baby

Mike

Woodbridge, Va

Well, you know what I mean about Harrington. Your right he wasnt here to START, but he was here to start if Vick couldnt for any reason. I say Petrino was just a waste of season because I honestly think Singletary or Shotty could have taken this team to a playoff.

Mike

Woodbridge, Va