Over 6 million dollars in 24 hours!

Ron Paul - Well Over $20 Mil for 4th Quarter?

Monday, December 17, 2007 - FreeMarketNews.com

With an online mass donation day total over $6 million (and perhaps additional donations not yet totalled), and more than $18 million already taken in for the fourth quarter, it is certainly feasible that the limited government presidential candidate Ron Paul (R-Tex) could raise well over $20 million for the quarter.

How does this stack up against other candidates? In the third quarter, the most successful Republican candidate, Mitt Romney, raised around $18.3 million, though Romney has a habit of extending loans to his own campaign. Giuliani raised about $11.6.

With a $20 million-plus 4th quarter, Ron Paul would out-raise both the Republican s top tier candidates third-quarter results. It is quite possible that Ron Paul will finish first or second in fourth-quarter funding, depending on how much Romney decides to lend his own campaign. Ron Paul may also go into the new year with more money on-hand than most or all of the other Republican candidates.

After the dust settles, the question must be asked: How can such a candidate still be referred to as an outlier and dark horse?

ak_falcon27 (12/17/2007)
Well there is a reason that his numbers are off the charts. I heard somewhere that most his donations are $200 or less.

I love his ideals and what he stands for, definately got my vote.

There were over 60,000 different donors yesterday. So, it works out to a little over $100 per person.

Yes, liberty is brewing. As his numbers continue to grow exponentially, one of the main concerns has to be Dr Paul's safety.

Cult Leader (12/17/2007)
ak_falcon27 (12/17/2007)
Well there is a reason that his numbers are off the charts. I heard somewhere that most his donations are $200 or less.

There were over 60,000 different donors yesterday. So, it works out to a little over $100 per person.

Yes, liberty is brewing. As his numbers continue to grow exponentially, one of the main concerns has to be Dr Paul's safety.

Agreed on ALL points. GO RON!
Ibis1 (12/17/2007)
The Main PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL Media is such a sham for not even giving this the press it deserves.

Yes, they discredit themselves. Its why all forms of the main PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL press outlets ratings have taken a dose dive, while alternative media sources have skyrocketed.

Cult Leader (12/17/2007)
ak_falcon27 (12/17/2007)

Here is a article concerning Paul's safety. http://infowars.com/articles/us/ron_paul_e...assinate_rp.htm

Cult Leader (12/17/2007)
Ibis1 (12/17/2007)

Here is a article concerning Paul's safety. http://infowars.com/articles/us/ron_paul_e...assinate_rp.htm

Yea, unfortunately there are elements within our own government that would go to ANY lengths to retain their power and control.

However, like they say, you can kill a man but you can't kill his ideas.

The problem is that no other politican shares his ideas except libertarians and they aren't in power
Ethanga62890 (12/17/2007)
Cult Leader (12/17/2007)
Ibis1 (12/17/2007)

Yea, unfortunately there are elements within our own government that would go to ANY lengths to retain their power and control.

The problem is that no other politican shares his ideas except libertarians and they aren't in power

Well, not currently in the public eye; however, such an event would produce 100 Ron Pauls.

Anyhow, Dr Rand Paul (Ron Paul's middle son), is a chip off the old block and has bright future in politics.

robpanama (12/17/2007)
He probably averages about a $1,000 a day the rest of the week.
No, he's already taken in over 200K today and its only 10:30am EST.

He is averaging close to 200K per day this quarter.

Even if you take away the two money bombs (Nov 5th and Dec 16th), he would still be averaging 110K plus a day.

Twinblade (12/17/2007)
He also has passed Hillary Clinton from what I understand, he now has over 18million and it keeps raising up.

Yea, the establishment has done everything in their power to stop his message and it has done nothing but backfire. :)

They really can't spin it anymore.

The highest fundraiser in the 4th quarter usually wins the primary.

Cult Leader (12/17/2007)
Ibis1 (12/17/2007)

Conspiracy theorists make me snortle.

tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

Ramen (12/17/2007)
JDaveG (12/17/2007)

I'm a Paul supporter, but even I have to agree that's pretty creepy.

What are the names of his other two kids, Milty Friedman Paul and Adam Smith Paul?

If I was going to pick a Libertarian to name one of my kids after, it would be one with a cool name.

Like Andre Marrou.

Ramen (12/17/2007)
JDaveG (12/17/2007)

I'm a Paul supporter, but even I have to agree that's pretty creepy.

What are the names of his other two kids, Milty Friedman Paul and Adam Smith Paul?

Actually his given name is Randall.

Anyhow, the others are Ron Jr, Lori, Robert, and Joy.

Ramen (12/17/2007)
Cult Leader (12/17/2007)
Ibis1 (12/17/2007)

Conspiracy theorists make me snortle.

tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

Are you insinuating that something like that hasn't happened before, or are you just making a joke?