Free Agent RBs

Well, there are some very decent RBs that are free to to sign anywhere after this season... how does eveyone feel about signing one of these backs?

Michael Turner SD

Justin Fargas OAK

Derrick Ward NYG

They are all tough runners and (I believe, forgive me if I'm wrong) they are all unrestricted free agents.

I think any of those 3 would be a great compliment to Norwood... who, and I think we can all agree on this, needs to get more touches (maybe 15 a game). I'm not sure Dunn will return next year, so signing one of these backs would allow the Falcons to draft other positions of need (T, QB,... well, everything).

Thoughts?

I think Oakland will lock Fargas up, and probably the same with the Giants/Ward...

The only reason i see the Raiders letting Fargas go, is if they draft McFadden somehow.

Turners asking price will be to much IMO, so id rather steer clear of him... He just hasnt proven he can be an every down back, and that is scary considering what his asking price will be...

LaMont Jordan is probably a more realistic free agent signing...