What do yall think the Falcons reaction to seeing Jim Mora

solidx

I don,t know,but Brooking may get teary eyed to see his buddy Kerney!!!

--------------------------------------------------

seattle will not risk injury to any players since they are ion the playoffs. they will start their last string players and beat the falclowns 41 to 10. afterwards they will pile into mora's hummer and hit the town for drinks and steaks

seattle will not risk injury to any players since they are ion the playoffs. they will start their last string players and beat the falclowns 41 to 10. afterwards they will pile into mora's hummer and hit the town for drinks and steaks

-----------------------------------------------

mora will tell the guys that he did the same thing that petrino did but to avoid the media harrassment he went about it a different way by the vick comment his dad spoke of being a coach killa and wanting the washington job. either way the results are he same , no mora the coach. petrino no mora a coach. the franchise is way to volitile to coach. not sure why reeves acted like he wanted to stay

One more thing. Here is a very interesting article written about Claude Humphrey who was a great Falcon defensive end who was grossly unappreciated and got traded to the Eagles to where he flourished. But please read Claude's own words about how differently he was treated at both places.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Sto...p?story_id=7344

I feel sorry for the veterans of the Falcons like Dunn and Brooking who have given their all in games and have the ingrate fans insult them and treat them like felons. No wonder Atlanta does not have a winning team.

Some of you guys like to bash Mora, but honestly I think he was a good head coach for this team. The players believed in him and they would've done WHATEVER he asked them to do. Mora's downfall was his loyalty to his coordinators. Knapp ran our offense into the ground by trying to turn Michael Vick into a pocket passer and Donatell was incapable of calling anything aggressive or any man-to-man coverage after the 2004 season.

The only knock on Mora I have is that he had trouble developing talent, but honestly, I'm wondering how much of that is Mora's fault. Some of the rookies being drafted didn't have much talent to begin with, so who's fault is that? ......................(cough)McKay(cough)...............

falconva7 (12/18/2007)
Some of you guys like to bash Mora, but honestly I think he was a good head coach for this team. The players believed in him and they would've done WHATEVER he asked them to do. Mora's downfall was his loyalty to his coordinators. Knapp ran our offense into the ground by trying to turn Michael Vick into a pocket passer and Donatell was incapable of calling anything aggressive or any man-to-man coverage after the 2004 .........

I WASN'T BASHING JIM. I WAS JUST TRYING TO SAY THEY'LL SEE MORE OF KERNEY THAN MORA. I THOUGHT JIM WAS OK, I WASN'T FOR FIREING HIM. HE ALWAYS KEPT THE TEAM UP-BEAT.:w00t::w00t: