We have the weakest team

BirdyDird

Did you see the guns on a lot of Tampa Players? That made me start looking at some of ours. I looked pretty hard and could find no one on our team with a real set of guns! The areas that bothered me the most were our linemen and our line backers. Boy, we are in real bad shape in more ways than you can count.

Has anybody else noticed this or am I alone here?

BirdyDird (12/17/2007)
Did you see the guns on a lot of Tampa Players? That made me start looking at some of ours. I looked pretty hard and could find no one on our team with a real set of guns! The areas that bothered me the most were our linemen and our line backers. Boy, we are in real bad shape in more ways than you can count.

John Abraham does have some big guns. But i guess i agree..

Danishfalcon (12/17/2007)
BirdyDird (12/17/2007)

John Abraham does have some big guns. But i guess i agree..

Yeah kinda, but even their running backs have big arms! Do we not work out or something? I know we have a strength and conditioning coach but I think he is overpaid for the shape our players are in...

Vicious (12/17/2007)
We have had more injuries this year than any previous year I can remember as well. I wonder if the fact that our strength guy was a college strength guy before he came here this year. Could explain losing the point of attack and the injuries.

Good point...;)

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, I'd like to see more strength exhibited in a number of ways on this team, especially on the 0-line. big guns does not necessarily = good football player. some of those big O and D lineman have large "porked" and hairy nasty arms....but they could flat plant a ripped, gunned little 230 pound running back quite easily.