We have the weakest team

BirdyDird

Did you see the guns on a lot of Tampa Players? That made me start looking at some of ours. I looked pretty hard and could find no one on our team with a real set of guns! The areas that bothered me the most were our linemen and our line backers. Boy, we are in real bad shape in more ways than you can count.

Has anybody else noticed this or am I alone here?

octoslash (12/17/2007)
The Falcons are 3-11 because the players don't have big arms?

:crazy:

I think he means that we lack when it comes to strength and conditioning. We are a physically weak team and it shows in our play. We are getting physically dominated at the point of attack. That's another flaw that needs to be addressed as this has been an issue for the last 6 years. We favored speed and technique over strength and power.

The Kid with the Golden Arm (12/17/2007)
octoslash (12/17/2007)
The Falcons are 3-11 because the players don't have big arms?

:crazy:

I think he means that we lack when it comes to strength and conditioning. We are a physically weak team and it shows in our play. We are getting physically dominated at the point of attack. That's another flaw that needs to be addressed as this has been an issue for the last 6 years. We favored speed and technique over strength and power.

Thanks Kid,

It appears that, that A-Whole just likes to phuque with people on this board. He's a real loser!!! Everyone else seems to understand what my point was. It was just an observation!

BirdyDird (12/17/2007)
Thanks Kid,

It appears that, that A-Whole just likes to phuque with people on this board. He's a real loser!!! Everyone else seems to understand what my point was. It was just an observation!

Some people just have to take things out of context and run with them because they really have nothing useful to add to the post.

colombianh3ro (12/17/2007)
It sucks having a sucky team. This team sucks. I lost a 100 dollar bet to my cousin because i said the falcons were going to make the playoffs. Joey horrible had me feeling great for 2 weeks n every1 else. N then we crash like we did 2g of raw.

I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU $50. I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON WE WERE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE PLAY OFFS, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU FOR $50. ........ BUT SERIOUSLY, I DIDN'T THINK WE'D HIT THE PLAYOFFS, BUT NEITHER DID I THINK WE'D BE THIS BAD. I THOUGHT WE'D COME CLOSE TO THE PLAYOFFS. MAYBE I NEED TO PAY YOU $50 FOR MAKING ME SEE HOW WRONG I WAS TOO!;)

Suppo81 (12/18/2007)
Tampa has some big dudes. They're a very physical team, maybe the most physical in the NFL. Their O-Line is mean....and scary for a a line that has 4 guys on it under the age of 24.

This is why I say that Blank needs to keep his nose out of the football operations and get someone in hear that knows how to run an organization and but the right coaches in the right places. Where did we get the strength coach anyway? Is he another college coach?

BirdyDird (12/18/2007)
Vicious, nice to see you made it into Pure Football. Why isn't anyone posting in there?

I don't know. I was wondering the same thing. I loved going there on the old boards because you didn't have to worry about shifting through the garbage to find a quality post or debate going on. There are really good posts on there when people post.