This is what I think we should do

The season ends with us having a record of 3-13. We have the #2 or #3 pick in the draft.

Billy Devaney, Asst. GM should have a much larger role in the organization. In fact, it would not surprise me if McKay doesn't take another position in the organization (i.e. President or something like that) and Devaney gets a promotion to the GM slot. If we do not do that, McKay needs to be relieved of his personel and coach choosing duties one way or another.

The new man (Devaney) does an exhaustive search after the season is over. I think we will take a hard look at Singletary, Garrett and numerous others before making a quaility choice. The coach we chooose now will be with us for awhile. The coach we choose needs to instill some discipline and professionalism in our players, along with a respect for the game itself. We are a professional franchise and the players are making a lot of money. Act like professionals on and off the field.

Ticket prices are lowered to fill the dome again.

We trade down in the first round and gain picks. Since McFadden likely will be gone, we address the needs of our OL and DL early and get a good QB in the second round.

Mr. Blank needs to take a lower profile role within the organization.

Please, for the love of God, change those God-awful uniforms. Keep the logo, but ditch the uniforms and go back to the old uniforms. I would use a variety of uniforms going all the way back to the ones we had in 1966 through the ones we had when we changed into the ugly ones we have now. I would use both the red helmets and the black helmets.

marvinthemartian (12/16/2007)
The season ends with us having a record of 3-13. We have the #2 or #3 pick in the draft.

Billy Devaney, Asst. GM should have a much larger role in the organization. In fact, it would not surprise me if McKay doesn't take another position in the organization (i.e. President or something like that) and Devaney gets a promotion to the GM slot. If we do not do that, McKay needs to be relieved of his personel and coach choosing duties one way or another.

The new man (Devaney) does an exhaustive search after the season is over. I think we will take a hard look at Singletary, Garrett and numerous others before making a quaility choice. The coach we chooose now will be with us for awhile. The coach we choose needs to instill some discipline and professionalism in our players, along with a respect for the game itself. We are a professional franchise and the players are making a lot of money. Act like professionals on and off the field.

Ticket prices are lowered to fill the dome again.

We trade down in the first round and gain picks. Since McFadden likely will be gone, we address the needs of our OL and DL early and get a good QB in the second round.

Mr. Blank needs to take a lower profile role within the organization.

Please, for the love of God, change those God-awful uniforms. Keep the logo, but ditch the uniforms and go back to the old uniforms. I would use a variety of uniforms going all the way back to the ones we had in 1966 through the ones we had when we changed into the ugly ones we have now. I would use both the red helmets and the black helmets.

I have often wondered, what is Devaney's background. He looks awful young to be a GM.

WELL MARV, YOU'RE TALKING TO THE WRONG PEOPLE. YOU NEED TO TALK TO MR. BLANK AND MR (know it all) McKAY. I THINK SURELY THEY WILL TAKE ADVICE FROM SUCH A ASTUTE FOOTBALL WIZ AS YOURSELF. IT'S AMAZING THAT THEY HAVE NOT HIRED YOU AS A CONSULTANT. THERE IS VERY LITTLE THAT WE HERE ON THIS BOARD CAN DO WITH YOUR WONDERFUL CHANGES. LET US KNOW WHAT BLANK AND MACK THINK. I KNOW THEY WILL EMBRACE YOUR SUGESTIONS WITH OPEN ARMS.;)