Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Is this game extremely easy or are all first person shooter games like this?

Because I beat this game in under 2 Days without even trying to, and this is the first first person shooter game I have ever played.

Don't get me wrong it is a great fun game but if all first person shooter games are like this I just found out what I've been missing all these years.

Demetrius Dew (12/16/2007)

Because I beat this game in under 2 Days without even trying to, and this is the first first person shooter game I have ever played.

Don't get me wrong it is a great fun game but if all first person shooter games are like this I just found out what I've been missing all these years.

All of the Call Of Duty series games are easy - I beat this one in 2 days as well and I beat COD 3 on hard in 2 days to get ready for this one - even the Socom series is very easy - I don't know if it's just those but they are very easy

Demetrius Dew (12/16/2007)

If you want a real tactical shooter and have a PS3 wait for Socom:Confrontation and Socom 4. If you have a 360 you're just S.O.L. as far as tactical shooters go.

If you want a real tactical shooter and have a PS3 wait for Socom:Confrontation and Socom 4. If you have a 360 you're just S.O.L. as far as tactical shooters go.

I don't have a PS3 I have a 360 and I just didn't know that First Person Shooter games were this easy.

After playing online I have realized that I am not really that good at all.:D:D:D:D

COD 4 is all about the online play IMO. I played the campaign twice because I love the story and it's just good to take that break from online. I sucked so bad when I first started playing online but I have gradually gotten better. This is my 1st FPS since SOCOM 2 so I am nowhere near as good as those that have been playing them for years. I'm online all the time if you want to get on and play. We can do Team Tactical. It's a great match type for people trying to get better. My gamertag is jsposey.

COD2 on veteran was one of the most difficult things I've ever done in video games. I didn't like COD3 much so I can't comment on it. I'm still playing COD4 on hardened right now and it's what I expected from hardened. After that I plan on doing it again on veteran. If you think COD4 is easy, you are playing on a easy difficulty. Turn it up and you won't be saying the same thing, I promise you.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't beaten it yet but thats beacuse I don't want to yet. I hate beating games to quickly that ruins the fun for me. When I beat a level I stop for a few hours, go outisde, watch T.V or read a book. This is epseially true when it comes to first person shooters as they tend to be on the short side. Sometimes maybe I'll replay a misson just to see what I might have done differently. I don't know maybe I'm just wierd?:hehe:

The game is short, but it's amazing and if you play on vet there's no way you can say it's easy. I beat in on vet and I know there were several points in the game that made me want to throw my controller. Some parts are just too ridiculously hard. That's how Call of Duty 2 was, but both games were a lot of fun. I imagine Call of Duty on any setting other than vet would be pretty easy though.

The online play is where it's at. It's the easiest online game I have ever played, but it's the most fun online game out right now on any system.

And to whoever said the 360 doesn't have any tactical shooters, huh? It's not like the PS3 has a lot of great tactical shooters. Rainbow Six Vegas is probably the only good tactical shooter out right now on any system. At least that I can think of.