for all those who want to burn down the dome and sell the team to toronto,

when we hire a new HC assuming its the right choice, i think we will perk up around here. when we make our first pick, assuming its the right one, our spirits will be lifted higher. when we win all of our pre season games, assuming we win all of our pre season games this place will be a buzz. my point is, peyton took over the saints and took that team to the play offs his first year. if the right guy comes here and we have a good season next year, all the people crying a river right now will be singing praises, and folks will call you out and make fun of you and call you fair weather, band wagon fans, and they will be right. i love my team no matter what.

• 1 year later...
when we hire a new HC assuming its the right choice, i think we will perk up around here. when we make our first pick, assuming its the right one, our spirits will be lifted higher. when we win all of our pre season games, assuming we win all of our pre season games this place will be a buzz. my point is, peyton took over the saints and took that team to the play offs his first year. if the right guy comes here and we have a good season next year, all the people crying a river right now will be singing praises, and folks will call you out and make fun of you and call you fair weather, band wagon fans, and they will be right. i love my team no matter what.

When your right your right.