Couple of questions

xrage

Didn't get to see the game today, and looking up the stats and seeing how badly we got beaten, that may not have been a bad thing. Couple of questions for those who did see the game:

1) What was the playcalling like? Did it bear any resemblance of what we had seen from Petrino or did it look totally different? Were you satisfied with the calls made or were you upset with the playcalling?

2) How in the world did we manage to complete only 4 passes? Did we have a lot of drops, or was Redman just way off target the whole day?

3) What happened on defense?

4) Did the team look like they were giving full effort at all times?

skippy (12/16/2007)
I know the ref's had some questionable calls.

Sure ... Blame the Ref's!

[sarcasm]The fact, that we didn't have an offence didn't have anything to do with it!.[/sarcasm]

I can't remember the last time, or if i ever has seen a Falcons team play so bad.

Redman had a QB rating 0.0 ...

0.0 ... and some of you guys don't believe we need a new QB ?????.

the_dane (12/16/2007)
skippy (12/16/2007)
I know the ref's had some questionable calls.

Sure ... Blame the Ref's!

[sarcasm]The fact, that we didn't have an offence didn't have anything to do with it!.[/sarcasm]

I can't remember the last time, or if i ever has seen a Falcons team play so bad.

Redman had a QB rating 0.0 ...

0.0 ... and some of you guys don't believe we need a new QB ?????. 0.0 that's pathetic. I heard dhall got jumped by 5 bucs after the late hit, but he's the only one that got penalized.

kjc34 (12/16/2007)
:blink: not much info from you guys, but outside of the pick, sounds like not much good,

and redmans rating 0.0 wtf??

I guess it was so BAD that no one can talk about it. I can't believe they are keeping Redman as the starter.0.0??? Never been that bad.

mrs falcon (12/16/2007)
atl_falcon_89 . (12/16/2007)
The highlight of the day was Hall stepping in front of the receiver for an INT. Unfortunately every time D Hall gets a pick, he mentally adds another 30k to his upcoming contract.

Until we turned it over on the very next play

That sums it up!!