2nd Gosder Cherilus

3rd Rashard Mendenhall

3rd Vince Hall

4th Tom Zbikowski

5th Chris McDuffie

6th Marcus Monk

6th Wesley Woodyard

7th Alley Broussard

i will add one with explanations later want to see yalls thoughts on it before i did

ugafan713 (12/16/2007)
Comp picks 3rd for Kerney/6th for Griffith

1st Matt Ryan

2nd Chris Williams

2nd Gosder Cherilus

3rd Rashard Mendenhall

3rd Vince Hall

4th Tom Zbikowski

5th Chris McDuffie

6th Marcus Monk

6th Wesley Woodyard

7th Alley Broussard

--Easily one of the most realistic mocks yet

i will add one with explanations later want to see yalls thoughts on it before i did

i am not a big matt ryan fan but qb is our nuber one need he is the best after looking at the scouting reports he is the best available and can play right away, i believe colt brennan will be a bad nfl qb and there are no other qbs worth a second thats why i put matt ryan the scouts seem to love him so he must be doing something right

Matt Ryan doesnt want to play for Atlanta, hes already said that. I dont want him here anyway, who does he think he is? He thinks that he can choose what team he wants to play for? Poor character guy, and right now we dont need that in our organization. Change the pick to dorsey, Jake Long, Mcfadden,Ellis, and if we trade out of that spot Brohm/woodson.

bush (12/16/2007)
Matt Ryan doesnt want to play for Atlanta, hes already said that. I dont want him here anyway, who does he think he is? He thinks that he can choose what team he wants to play for? Poor character guy, and right now we dont need that in our organization. Change the pick to dorsey, Jake Long, Mcfadden,Ellis, and if we trade out of that spot Brohm/woodson.

poor character guy?